Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it is the type of electronic game a kid wants these days....and if a grandparent doesn't know, they buy it.

Respected Contributor

I'm tempted by this every year until I read the reviews.  Some people do like it, and probably any young child would enjoy pushing the buttons. Maybe there were 10 million in the warehouse and they are whittling it down every year.

Esteemed Contributor

This thing is something that would have been fun maybe in the 1970's. Before smart phones, Xbox, PlayStation and tablets. I don't have kids and I know what a lame piece of junk this thing is. No kid would give it a second glance. This and that stupid twister track thing that's always on. I wonder how many of these things QVC has or how many are returned and they turn around and shipp them out to new buyers. 

Honored Contributor

The cat might have some fun with it........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

The cat might have some fun with it........................

My cats wouldn't even play with it. 

Honored Contributor

Appalling isn't it? Right up there with the annual push to buy the heel scraper. They really need some fresh merchandise...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Hello, CoraVette and welcome. Smiley Happy

I've seen the Flash Pad thing on QVC. The highest the score goes is 999. I guess people like it. Though, I think one of the reviews for it said that one of the lights wouldn't light up anymore, so it wasn't playable after that.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

This is a $10 device at best. I would not pay the QVC price for this technology-starved toy.

Valued Contributor

I think the Flash Pad will always be on QVC. I don't know why, I never watch the presentation, and fail to get the appeal of the thing. Do they get an "updated" version every Christmas?