Honored Contributor

I find it interesting that Q sends out a flash sale saying everything is on easy pay for a few hours and then marks many products as "not available at this time."  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what's going on.   It's also why I quit looking when I receive these emails.

Honored Contributor

They seem to be overloaded during these sales which causes the error messages

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Half the time the website doesn't work properly during these flash sales.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeartIt's pretty much the same thing we see when there are coupons for 20% or 30%  off and the exclusions are for more things than the sale itself. 

I still prefer brick and mortar shopping and live near or fairly near lots of it, but I literally cannot remember the last time I went to a store because they advertised a sale.  Same with the flash sales here -  I don't look unless I already have my eye on something.

When I stopped buying just because I could and started buying more carefully, I started saving far more than any sale seems to offer me.

Esteemed Contributor

All these flash sales and easy pays are being really ramped up lately.  They never used to do this.  Now it is several times a week.  Remember when we all used to look forward to the "5 easy pay day" in June each year?  Now it's quite often.  I wonder if they are really low in sales and are trying to do everything they can, by offering these easy pays so often, in getting their sales back up.

Until they bring new vendors and/or new items with reasonable prices, I'm not buying as much as I used to.  I mean I have really reduced my spending with the Q.  Another thing that has turned me off is so many Q channels and so many hosts and salaries that are now being paid from by ridiculous high prices of items (and alot not very good), where you can certainly find items similar at other places for alot less money, plus free shipping.

I think they should do away with the extra hosts and the extra channels because I do not shop nor watch these other channels and I barely watch the regular Q channel nowadays.

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

Half the time the website doesn't work properly during these flash sales.

Or when there isn't a flash sale.  LOL