Super Contributor

Flash Easy Pays until the end of the night are not a draw for me at all.  Let's have more free shipping, now that's something I can get on board with. Sheesh. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Flash Easy Pays?? Really??

No interest in EZ pays either.  

Respected Contributor

I know myself and I am certain that I would dig myself in a debt hole too deep to climb out of if I used Easy Pay.  I pay the full statement balance each time I get the bill.  I am sure easy pay is helpful to others.   For me, living life these days mostly on social security,  easy pay is a dive into deep doodoo.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, when I saw flash easy pays I thought .... you can't be serious.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

I'm not even sure what a flash easy pay is. The Q doesn't seem to grasp, though, that easy pay is not the same as a sale.

Valued Contributor

Whats a flash easy pay?  Don't they have easy pay on everything, everyday now?  Many other sites have easy pay equivalents now. Its not their ace in the hole anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

Good grief.  I remember getting the post card that I could have easy pays for a purchase over a certain limit.

It's always easy pay day at the Q, now.

I do use it and I don't mind spreading out the payment, so I'm not complaining (I could pay up front but to me, less is more each month) but if this has become a selling point that's not relevant.

Cogito ergo sum
Regular Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Flash Easy Pays until the end of the night are not a draw for me at all.  Let's have more free shipping, now that's something I can get on board with. Sheesh. 

I'm with you. I would love FREE SHIPPING.  We don't get that enough.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Flash easy pay for me, NO! Free shipping YES!!

image with colorful flowers to wish a happy wednesday

Honored Contributor

Some people like easy pays. Each person chooses. Just because some don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered.  

Besides, you can find almost everything elsewhere for free shipping and lower prices.