Honored Contributor

Five payments on all items...

...will we ever have that again?  I have several items I would like but cumulatively they add up and I would LOVE 5 payments.  Will that happen?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Five payments on all items...

[ Edited ]

QVC has been offering easy-pay days about once a month lately, so just keep your eyes peeled. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Tuesday or Wednesday ended up as one of those special days with CIJ winding down.

Alternately, if you sign up for a QVC credit card, you can get three easy payments on every item every day (except gift cards).

Honored Contributor

How about free shipping & or 20% off instead of ez pay?

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

QVC has been offering easy-pay days about once a month lately, so just keep your eyes peeled. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if Tuesday or Wednesday ended up as one of those special days with CIJ winding down.

Alternately, if you sign up for a QVC credit card, you can get three easy payments on every item every day (except gift cards).

@loriqvc  I appreciate that.  I am rarely home any longer.  We are usually out of town.  We live about 150 miles from the hospital where his surgery was done and his repeated surgeries and treatments are being performed.  I have chosen this hospital as well for admissions to treat diverticulitis as long as I can be treated conservatively, so not much TV viewing until the past couple days.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday - An easy pay event just started! You can get at least four easy pays on every item except gift cards from now through 11:59 ET. Hope that adds a bright spot to your evening!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Nonametoday - An easy pay event just started! You can get at least four easy pays on every item except gift cards from now through 11:59 ET. Hope that adds a bright spot to your evening!

@loriqvc  Thank you so much.  I got some of the items and one that I put in my wish cart today was gone.  It was sold out before I got to it.  One that I really wanted so I am putting it on availability.  Thank you so much!!! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN has EZ pays everyday and 20 percent coupons all the time. They also have great clearance prices. Not just 2.00 but 1/2 off prices. When they say clearance they mean clearance.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18