Super Contributor

Five items I ordered shipped in one large box

I don't know if there was a post before about multiple items being shipped in one box; sorry if it's a duplicate ...

I'm so annoyed.!!!!  One of VPH item was defective; another item I'm not sure yet if I want to keep it ( have my 30 days to decide ); problem being is I cannot send the defective item back right away bc there is one return label.. So if I use it for the defective item & later decide to return my unsure purchase I would need another label..

So, I called customer service right away & then they transferred me to their label department ( never knew they had one ).. I explained my situation & the gentleman emailed me a return label for the item in question while I was on the phone; I go to look & it's just a label & no bottom ticket for reason for the return... Well, now he has to mail me a return label as if the package was sent separately..

What a waste of my time & QVC is being counter-productive .... I cannot ship out the item & get my refund quickly bc I now have to wait for the label.. If I order something & it's broken or defective I like to get it off my card ASAP..   Urrr!!! .. QVC is changing, not for the better; & it's sad bc I've always loved shopping with QVC.... 

Again, so sorry if it's a duplicate; I just need to vent about their shipping practice ..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Five items I ordered shipped in one large box

@classic You can print out your own label, just go to order status, and pick the item you want to return for being defective, it should show you print return label, that is all you have to do, I have had to do this a couple  of times myself. 

Trusted Contributor

Care Bears is correct. I have done it many times also.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind receiving one box as opposed to five - reduces trash.  

I don't understand why you just don't return the defective item.  Customer Service has always sent me an item return slip when requested.  Ask the rep to note your account in case you don't receive the label within the thirty-day period.

Never heard of a Label Dept.  Sounds bogus. So that's an aberration.  Normally they're quite efficient in Customer Service, of course, there's always one who doesn't work up to standards.

Honored Contributor

Things like that happen a lot to me these days.  Not just from QVC but HSN and also Chewy, Amazon Prime, etc.

Doesn't bother me.  Although it does make it difficult to get into the garage to open.

Super Contributor

@CareBears ::: Thank you so much for telling me about printing my own label.. I never knew that.. After I read your post, I tried it & it's very easy.. Thanks again.. 😉

Super Contributor

@Lucylu12 : thanks for confirming.. I tried it & it's easy ... Have a wonderful weekend..

Occasional Contributor

What bothers me is that I wish they would do multiple items in a box and only do one shipping charge. I ordered a wreaths nd air fresheners and on seperate orders. They came in one box but I paid two shipping charges. Handling is another charge but they shouldn’t charge two shipping charges.
Trusted Contributor

@Gdog2015wrote:
What bothers me is that I wish they would do multiple items in a box and only do one shipping charge. I ordered a wreaths nd air fresheners and on seperate orders. They came in one box but I paid two shipping charges. Handling is another charge but they shouldn’t charge two shipping charges.

That's how the Execs are living on the Main Line in Philadelphia.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMarkwrote:

@Gdog2015wrote:

That's how the Execs are living on the Main Line in Philadelphia.

Totally agree.