Honored Contributor

Re: Five items I ordered shipped in one large box

@Daysdee I usually do.  However, she was on a two week long ski trip.  There was no one home to receive the packages.  She works from home all of the time now.  When she worked part-time home and office, I would send them to the office sometimes.  She even rents space for packages.  However, the post office never gets them there!  She lives in city of Denver on a busy street (stolen packages).  

She goes skiing every chance she gets (she lives a life most people dream about)!  Ha!  I've spoken to QVC and they tell me they have no control on how packages are sent out (i.e. Post Office or FedEx, etc).

The post office is hemoraging loosing money.  You'd think they'd lower some rates so more people would use them, but .........

They can't keep employees.  Most new people hired are considered part-time so they don't have to provide any benefits (as opposed to previously).

I have friends who've worked at the post office for years.  Most of them are retiring or their contracts are being bought out (another way of companies saving money).

You don't have time to read my saga Annabelle vs the post office.  Ha!