Contributor

Re: First the hair, now glasses

They are LOGO reading glasses . I have them and love them and it's the in style right now.She needs them to read the cards . It's amazing how easy viewers get annoyed about hosts stuff .

Trusted Contributor

They're selling them today. Simple as that.
Honored Contributor

I was flipping through the channels when I came across someone selling something with enormous glasses and two tone hair. I finally identified this person as Courtney. I cannot believe the exotic beautiful woman that first started at QVC with gorgeous dark hair was one in the same person. How anyone could take such a beautiful woman and give her two tone blonde hair and make her wear those glasses? I just do not understand who in their right mind would advice Courtney to change her entire appearance to looking unrecognizable. Sigh......

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Poor Kourtney looks like Mr. Magoo.   

I am assuming these are "readers" and will be presented in a future show.  Certainly, no one seriously thinks they look sophisticated in these oversized specs.  

@seaBreeze 

I see Kourtney, and then I saw the model Aday (sp) the glasses looked awful on her as well. They are too big for her face and they made her eye's leap out from behind the frames. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@guuuus wrote:

They are LOGO reading glasses . I have them and love them and it's the in style right now.She needs them to read the cards . It's amazing how easy viewers get annoyed about hosts stuff .

@guuuus 

If you are thinking of the ones that Kourtney and Aday have on they are not LOGO. They are the Priveaux Reserve readers. 

The one's that Shawn wears might be the LOGO ones. I actually think the ones that she wears look cute. 

Respected Contributor

The hosts would wear gorilla suits if that's what was being sold.  However, often they don't wear clothing that's being shown except for throwing on a sweater and then taking it off when the next item comes up.   They do seem to go for accessories, like the glasses, which  apparently are in that category. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I was flipping through the channels when I came across someone selling something with enormous glasses and two tone hair. I finally identified this person as Courtney. I cannot believe the exotic beautiful woman that first started at QVC with gorgeous dark hair was one in the same person. How anyone could take such a beautiful woman and give her two tone blonde hair and make her wear those glasses? I just do not understand who in their right mind would advice Courtney to change her entire appearance to looking unrecognizable. Sigh......

I thought Kourtney was the best of the new hosts in her class and enjoyed watching her.  Unfortunately, the last few times I have seen her, IMO,  she has been forced to morph into a fast talking clone.  She was lovely with her long dark hair and professional demenor, where has she gone?

Honored Contributor

It's amazing how some can pick up every little detail of a host, model or vendor.  When I watch I am watching for the product and what the host/salesperson, vendor or model looks like is just background for me.  I wonder if they would see such details if they witnessed a crime!  It sure would be bothersome to have such trivial things annoying to me. The glasses are for sale by QVC.  Sales tactics are and should be used by retailers.  They are there for the sales and not to please  any one person who complains about things and probably have no intention of buying since they are so focused on details of what hosts/vendors and models are wearing!  They cannot just show a product and say nothing!!  So some do not like changes in a host's hair color or style - well nobody likes everythng and it's no one's business except the person who chooses the change!   

Honored Contributor

How petty.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I think she has them on because they're selling them in the show this evening. 

@Goldengate8361   Wearing glasses is now very much on trend. Check out your newscasters. Some of the women who used to wear contacts are now sporting spiffy frames.