Respected Contributor

First QVC disappointment of 2022

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair of Kim Gravel flexibelle jeans and they were the right size and fit so nicely and felt so good....but wrong color.  Got black instead of blue.  Oh well if that was the worst problem I had I would be in good shape.  I just cannot count on QVC anymore. 

Valued Contributor

Re: First QVC disappointment of 2022

Glad you ended up happy! So refreshing! 

Honored Contributor

Why not contact EZ returns and exchange them for the color you want?

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife I have had very little success with the exchange program on QVC. I've sent things back marked for exchange and Q sends a refund (and before you ask, the item for exchange is available) so I've simply given up on the process.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 

I think we are talking about DIFF exchange processes.  I was talking about the Easy Returns System they now have.  You contact them immed via email about the exchange you would like and it starts in process before you have even sent back the wrong one.

I agree, I have had poor results just sending the item back with the invoice marked for an exchange.  They don't send it, or it sells out during that LONG time and they don't have it anymore....then the credit is wrong...

BUT

I have had great results using EZ returns for exchanges. 

I email them at

QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com

within one day, my replacement size is already in processing....

All you have to do is provide the following info in an email:

GREAT NEWS!  While the program remains the same, we can still support you without asking you to send a photo of your return slip.     

This is the information we need:    

Order number:    

Item number:    

Reason for the return:    

Quantity/ Color:    

Requested action:    

Thank you again for using the Rapid Returns program!    

Then bag the return, slap the label on and have your mailman pick it up.  Your exchange is already on order....

HTH

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, it's your first - and last - disappointment of the year.

Regular Contributor

My ordering at the Q has dropped a lot! Now since the fire at the Rocky Mount NC distribution center will be permanently closed I probably will order even less if anything at all.

These people work themselves to death most of the time and they needed their jobs. Even though they will be paid until February they still need a job. I look at it as the Q just took the INS money and ran. 

Please if you all would pray that these people find jobs so they can support their families.

This is the place where I got at least 95% of what I ordered since I am from NC.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Respected Contributor

I was going to keep the pants even though I got the wrong color but I wore them and they stretched out so much they looked horrible.  These Flexiibelle were thinner and stretchier than my other pairs.  I thought they would be cooler for Florida weather but boy do they bag out.