Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@hopi I totally forgot about AL.  He will have to come down the mountain now. Woman LOL

@MarkeieMark @hopi  Don't forget Suzanne Sommers... will she be back on HSN?  I have a feeling they'd just as soon forget she exists.  Maybe this is why Mindy Grossman left; she could see the handwriting on the wall? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@hopi I totally forgot about AL.  He will have to come down the mountain now. Woman LOL

@MarkeieMark @hopi  Don't forget Suzanne Sommers... will she be back on HSN?  I have a feeling they'd just as soon forget she exists.  Maybe this is why Mindy Grossman left; she could see the handwriting on the wall? 

@Kachina62 OMG if she does go back to HSN, I woudln't bet she will have her say on only working with Colleen this time around.  Heck I read back in the day, Colleen had to get up from her sick bed and host with Suzanne just because Suzanne insisted.

Also, Mindy must have heard the inside gossip.  I wonder if she will still send me Christmas cards from WW?  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

Forget hosts, vendors, merchandise.  The first thing they should do is get the good web/IT techs from HSN and have them overhaul QVC's website.

Amen to that!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

Forget hosts, vendors, merchandise.  The first thing they should do is get the good web/IT techs from HSN and have them overhaul QVC's website.

Amen to that!

Also maybe now since the Q will have some additional "help", maybe they can work on having a sorely needed secure site!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@wildcat fanI totally agree with you!!!  And, I will go so far as to add, QVC needs to upgrade the electronics that they offer to the same standard as HSN.

By the way, my daughter is also a Wildcat fan and just left the Kentucky Wildcat stadium and met Jacob Hyde. Smiley Happy   

@Georgiagrama I soooooo agree with you about the electronics offerings!  Several years ago I bought a laptop from QVC because I lived in a rural area (nowhere to shop for one!) and the easy pays looked good.  Now there are so many better options elsewhere when it comes to electronics.  Hope we will see better inventory at QVC in the future!

Thanks for sharing that story about your daughter!  I shared it with my mom and sister, and they got a kick out of that! Any Big Blue sighting is a big deal around here!  Our blood bleeds blue in this family (except for my husband...booooooo!) 

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan

Jacob was an extremely nice young man.  My granddaughter who is 7, loves Spider Man and tells people they are married.  She carries a big stuffed Spider Man everywhere.  She told Jacob that they were married and had seven children (she also travels with her 7 dolls).  Jacob went along with everything and said (with a straight face and very serious) "I'll bet you don't get much sleep at night".  Smiley Happy    They also let her run the football field.  It was a big day for her for sure!!