Honored Contributor

I use Firefox as my default browser and I get the message below at least 40% of the time, I am at my whits end, I do not like using Safari and Chrome has other issue The improvements are making this site un usable

Fix this mess

I am using a MacBook Air

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 9.57.02 AM.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

I use Firefox, but on a laptop and don't have the experience you are describing....

Esteemed Contributor

Slightly O/T, but what is the advantage to Firefox?  I use a MacBook Pro (not new, and with an old OS) and use Safari with no problem, though it is just for casual browsing.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

No advantage or disadvantage its pure preference, it is what I feel comfortable using 

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

Slightly O/T, but what is the advantage to Firefox?  I use a MacBook Pro (not new, and with an old OS) and use Safari with no problem, though it is just for casual browsing.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Hi @I am still oxox,

Thank you for posting this error message that you are experiencing often. I have elevated this issue to our technical team for their further review. Thank you for your patience while we determine why this is happening.

Honored Contributor

FF here and no problems. Hope you get it resolved.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I actually get that same error message when using Chrome and QVC. I had to change to Firefox this week because it was so bad. I haven't seen the error message again so far.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

i use firefox almost exclusively and have not had any problems accessing qvc on my laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I am still oxox wrote:

I use Firefox as my default browser and I get the message below at least 40% of the time, I am at my whits end, I do not like using Safari and Chrome has other issue The improvements are making this site un usable

Fix this mess

I am using a MacBook Air

Screen Shot 2015-07-11 at 9.57.02 AM.png

Hi, @I am still oxox!

I've been using both Firefox and Chrome and haven't seen that error message (yet).  You probably have done so, but be sure the software has been updated and all the addons/extensions or plugins are up-to-date.

Your screen shot is a wee bit confusing since it appears to indicate the error appeared when you were using Chrome rather than Firefox (see upper left corner of the image, to the right of the Apple icon).

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor

I also only use Firefox and I have problems loading some pages and not others. 

On the TSV today I can only get as far as the photos with no options to order the item.  Also the videos will not play.  I keep getting a message saying that the script has stopped running.  I can choose to either continue (which gives keeps producing the script warning), stop script (which gives me only half the loaded page) or debug script (which I have no idea how to do myself).  This only began happening once QVC recently updated it's site with all the new features.

I ended up putting the items I wanted in my cart via my cell phone Q app and then ordering online without loading the item page.