Honored Contributor

Re: Finding Kenneth J. Lane / Nolan Miller et al

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Wish you could post a photo of your box. ❤️ Remembering Nolan Miller. I have two large cuffs from Nolan Miller. Don’t wear often but will never get rid of them. Also like select Kirks Folly, really enjoy looking at all of my wind chimes. Unfortunately, the quality of KF offered now is not like it use to be. Thanks for the memories!

@Kindaglitzy   I definitely agree with this.

Also, I own quite a bit of Lunch at the Ritz from long before it was on QVC.  The product offered on QVC was very inferior to the L at the R I own.  

Respected Contributor

give them to a friend, co-worker you enjoyworking with, your nail ot facial tech, hairdresser, etc under thebstipulationthat they be passed down.  or offer on e-bay.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be so quick to throw them out.  If you like them, why don't you wear them?  We don't need fancy parties and big events to wear jewelry.  I never believed in that.  Whether it's my Joan Rivers or Heidi Daus fashion jewelry or real gemstones.....I wear it with whatever I'm wearing that day.  Today it's a tanzanite cocktail ring with tanzanite earrings....with jeans and white tee.  My jewelry makes me happy so I wear it.

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy I could post a pic of the light green box....NM...pouch is same color. Very substantial. I've always liked tying something around my neck...or chokers. I am tiny/small boned and much jewelry is far too heavy for me. I love small rings and toe rings. Dainty... I agree KF is not the same.... I do love sparkle. I have my mom's wedding ring which is the only thing I want to keep. My taste has changed... much simpler life now. I do wear my 2 dogs lic. around my neck tho..that is important to me ...their dog tags. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Frequent Contributor

Put whatever you have on eBay. It will be snapped up in a heart beat!!

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wouldn't be so quick to throw them out.  If you like them, why don't you wear them?  We don't need fancy parties and big events to wear jewelry.  I never believed in that.  Whether it's my Joan Rivers or Heidi Daus fashion jewelry or real gemstones.....I wear it with whatever I'm wearing that day.  Today it's a tanzanite cocktail ring with tanzanite earrings....with jeans and white tee.  My jewelry makes me happy so I wear it.

Cute post @chrystaltree 🙂

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree

I’m the same, when I dress casually to go out and do errands etc., I wear my jewelry even the sparkly pieces. It makes me happy looking at it, especially my bracelets. Don’t go that many dressy places to save for wearing. I have donated a lot of my jewelry when I feel I can part with it to a local hospice thrift shop.