Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite/Successful Host

I like Amy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Jane Treacy & Mary Beth Roe.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple favorites but if i had to pick my top one it would probably be   Jayne Brown.....as far as the most successful.....i think that QVC would probably name Mary Beth as their face for QVC..................

Honored Contributor

OP, you didn't say who your favorite was and the most successful.

New Contributor

David is a family favorite. I would suspect he is one of he most successful. I think the vets must all be successful.  I can't warm up to some of them, but I think Mary Nelson and Katie are friendly and cordial hosts that I might give extra attention to items they are selling when I see them.

Respected Contributor

Jane Treacy. She has actually been kind enough to answer many of my messages. Probably not easy for such a busy woman.

Honored Contributor

My favorite is Shawn.  I think Rick sells the most because he does computer, bed, vacuum shows.  Bigger ticket items.  

Respected Contributor

My favorites are Antonella and Mary Beth.  They are the only ones who seem real to me.  The most successful?  I don't have a clue!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Amy is my favorite.  Shawn, David, or Rick are the most successful in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

My favorite has been Carolyn for a long time. Great explanations, pleasant speaking voice, good command of English language, and gives wonderful information.   Least favorites are David and Antonella.