Frequent Contributor

Fashion shows are really nice!

I have to say that Amy Stran , Courtney K. and Sandra Bennett are doing a great job on presenting fashions. It's a real pleasure to view shows full of information on what's being presented, positive talk and no nonsense.  I especially enjoyed the shows with Isaac and Sandra Bennett.  Actually I've seen Sandra working quite a bit. Thank you hosts on doing a great job.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion shows are really nice!

@Halidon wrote:

I have to say that Amy Stran , Courtney K. and Sandra Bennett are doing a great job on presenting fashions. It's a real pleasure to view shows full of information on what's being presented, positive talk and no nonsense.  I especially enjoyed the shows with Isaac and Sandra Bennett.  Actually I've seen Sandra working quite a bit. Thank you hosts on doing a great job.

I agree , they are great hosts. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I couldnt agree more!!! i was never much of a Sandra Bennett fan but I was wrong. Shes classy, professional & knowledgeable. I even enjoyed Kirsten & Alberti this morning!! It seems like the hosts are more calming and relaxed & in a situation like this that cant be easy. Would be nice if the Q would use this opportunity to see who their real talents are.
Honored Contributor

It feels like Sandra is on every night lately, not that that's a bad thing.  I was shocked to see Mary Beth on at midnight last night.

Honored Contributor

Sandra B. has a reputation for interrupting the vendors.  With no vendors to interrupt, I imagine her presentations are tolerable.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Sandra B. has a reputation for interrupting the vendors.  With no vendors to interrupt, I imagine her presentations are tolerable.

Well, maybe a little but she still does. I can't watch her.  Had to turn it last week during a show she did with Susan Graver. Even with SG on Skype they were talking over each other nonstop. You can imagine as SG is just as bad as any host for talking over people!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw her interrupting and talking over several times during the remotes and I don't even have the Q on for very long periods. Guess it's a hard habit to break. I must say though that she is a beautiful woman and appreciate that she doesn't yell or screech or start posing and monitor gazing. 

Honored Contributor

I DO like Courtney K, she knows her products and gives good detailed information not just colors over and over again....

Sandra and Amy are beautiful women and wear clothes well and always look very stylish....however, I dont care for their presentation styles....Amy is like a fish out of water without all of her entourage of models to laugh and joke around with---she seems a bit bored and bothered having to focus on the actual clothes....and Sandra interrupts a lot whether Skyping or in person, but I like the fact she's calm and doesnt yell 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Halidon don't forget Leah