Respected Contributor

well tonight's fashion show with coco and shawn was interesting.i can't imagine having a endless budget to buy multiples of any clothing.i realize they get a work discount,but my goodness,their salary on the q must be extremely generous.plus,I know they both have spouses with jobs.more power to them.......

Respected Contributor

Speaking of tonight's show, can anyone identify that top that Shawn had on tonight, can't seem to find it anywhere.

I saw something similar but that one had a seam down the back, I don't believe the top tonight had that.

Anybody?

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Speaking of tonight's show, can anyone identify that top that Shawn had on tonight, can't seem to find it anywhere.

I saw something similar but that one had a seam down the back, I don't believe the top tonight had that.

Anybody?

@Just Bling   A393914

Side Stitch Regular Tencera Pullover Tunic with Roll Tab Sleeve
Respected Contributor

Who is coco?

Respected Contributor
Spoiler
Courtney 
Super Contributor

@Luvsmyfam your post sounds envious.  Sarcasm says it all "more power to them."  

Esteemed Contributor

Many, many posters post about how they purchased multiples of an item.  It is not just the hosts.  People are able to do it with easy pay.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 

Coco is Shawn's name for Courtney K.  Shawn likes to be "cutsey" and "quirky," don't you know.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I surfed through and took one look at Shawn and surfed right back out.  But as to multiples of an item.....I sometimes do that if  I like the style, fit and material etc.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

A few years ago I met someone who worked at QVC and he said some of the hosts make 6 figures. Their job also includes many off the air commitments as I am sure you are aware of this fact.  I have purchased particular garments I love in multiple colors on a number of occasions.  One from QVC is Isaac's Pima cotton tops.  I bet I have every color of his short and long sleeve versions.  I am not rich, but financially stable, but I love his Pima cotton.  Different strokes for different folks. Smiley Happy

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

well tonight's fashion show with coco and shawn was interesting.i can't imagine having a endless budget to buy multiples of any clothing.i realize they get a work discount,but my goodness,their salary on the q must be extremely generous.plus,I know they both have spouses with jobs.more power to them.......

@Luvsmyfam wrote: