Frequent Contributor

I feel as though if QVC calls something a Fashion Event, that they should introduce all 3 TSVs on the first day of the fashion event, and have them be the TSV price for all 3 days. Kind of like how HSN has Today's Special Presales and Postsales on some items before and after the actual TS day.

Super Contributor

They did. They had the Susan Graver TSV on set all weekend. You just couldn't buy it yet. They don't do presales anymore.

Frequent Contributor

@Pyrite2616 I mean to put all of the Fashion Event TSVs on sale at their TSV price Friday through Sunday since the event is Friday through Sunday. An event is supposed to be special, so changing their 24 hour only TSV rule for the event would be a special thing to look forward to.

Honored Contributor

They do it that way so it gives everyone in each time zone a fair chance to buy it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

there was a fashion event? didn't buy anything but everytime, which was just a couple times, I turned to QVC, all I saw was Susan Graver---she must have had one----not a fan ---don't shop much here anymore---

Valued Contributor

To me these are not fashion events......it is nothing but repeat stuff all weekend long and they spenbd too long on one item.  I like fashion events but not done3 like this....they continue to sell stuff with sold out items......too much repeat of the same same tuff.  Truth be known they doi  not have much inventory of things anymore because they don't buy in big quantities anymore.  I need a couple new tops but nothing  on QVC- went to Amazon, Macy's and Kohls and to tell you the truth tttall those prices are cheaper than QVC and free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@grooms wrote:

To me these are not fashion events......it is nothing but repeat stuff all weekend long and they spenbd too long on one item.  I like fashion events but not done3 like this....they continue to sell stuff with sold out items......too much repeat of the same same tuff.  Truth be known they doi  not have much inventory of things anymore because they don't buy in big quantities anymore.  I need a couple new tops but nothing  on QVC- went to Amazon, Macy's and Kohls and to tell you the truth tttall those prices are cheaper than QVC and free shipping.

@grooms .... Big DITTO to what you said. Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

I think there are plenty of inventory. It's just a retail-hype strategy to hook us into staying on the channel.