Valued Contributor
I stopped watching & am much happier! It was a constant source of irritation. I can see what was offered in a show by checking online.
Honored Contributor

@annie57 wrote:

Please share what you found.

Hello @annie57 , if that is directed to me, sure.  One example is  I really like garment-dyed hoodies and sweatshirts.  They either call them garment-dyed, sun-drenched, beach-washed, etc. -- same thing.  

I saw QVC online the new AnyBody hoodie for $46. I liked it a lot.  But as a very casual hoodie, I searched and found what I like at Old Navy.  They call theirs vintage/garment-dyed.  Not a hoodie, but that's actually better for me.  I bought both the yellow lemon, and the clay, and paid less than $42 total for both of them.  Microsoft Edge found a coupon at checkout, and I also got free shipping, which is how I got two for $42.

I like the top top stitching, and the higher slits on the side.  I've purchased from Old Navy before and their fabrics are soft and well made.

A4116326-5C98-4A59-A7AA-DE1F687BF9D0.jpeg

09856CC8-13D1-4314-BDA3-B15E2723A052.jpeg

Trusted Contributor
The fashions are so boring that maybe it's their way of adding some excitement to the show.
New Contributor

Agreed.  I can't stand the silly banter on this show.  If i hear I'm 5'2 and xxsmall one more time i could scream.  I enjoy watching Jayne Brown who is such a classy host.  Doesn't go on about her family or act silly.  Does her job and describes the item in a thorough and professional way.

Valued Contributor

Personally I think QVC should eliminate all hosts.  What do they do other than read off of a card and act like idiots?  Bring in more models and show information on screen in a box.  We do not need ten to fifteen minutes of yapping about one item.  Some items need explanation and that could be done by a product vendor.  You could probably have two to three times more items presented.  And maybe with host salaries gone more free shipping could happen.

Valued Contributor
@kelbri
That 5'2 thing, constantly, fast talking, lack of enunciation, was my final straw.