Respected Contributor

Fashion Day....selling the heck out of

[ Edited ]

Is it me or have they been selling the heck out of Barefoot Dreams and Side Stitch today? What does an introduction about California’s beautiful beaches have anything to do with selling soft sweaters. This seems to be always theme. I have beautiful beaches near me on the East Coast, don’t see too many sweaters! “ Inspired by the California Coast”, Jane just said. Huh?

Was Logo even on today? I didn’t watch all day but sporadically and didn’t see any at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Day....selling the heck out of

Logo is on now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 wrote:

Is it me or have they been selling the heck out of Barefoot Dreams and Side Stitch today? What does an introduction about California’s beautiful beaches have anything to do with selling soft sweaters. This seems to be always theme. I have beautiful beaches near me on the East Coast, don’t see too many sweaters! “ Inspired by the California Coast”, Jane just said. Huh?

Was Logo even on today? I didn’t watch all day but sporadically and didn’t see any at all.

@wakefield64 

Q thinks customers are enamored with the "California Cool Style" vibe (surfer-girl style combined with bohemian and a leisurely casual look).....I thought this trend came and went back in 2018/2019.....'course could be wrong....

Personally I never go in for fads/trends (and who can afford to revamp their wardrobe every year!), I prefer to wear what looks good on my petite height and body shape and what I like.....I dont want to be a "cardboard cut-out" either....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

I'm happy to see Barefoot Dreams, but really would like to see some variety instead of the same item in show after show.

Contributor

First of all, Barefoot dreams brand is too expensive for me.  I tried one of their sweaters and didn't like it--it went back!