Honored Contributor

Re: Fashion Day over Beauty Day

both days bored me to tears--didn't watch any of it---

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

I hardly wore make-up before the " mask" era but one day walked by the mirror and thought -- yikes at least I need mascara & eyeliner.  My eyes look droopy.

Yesterday, got dressed and wanted to put on eye makeup. Pulled my tube of mascara out of makeup bag -- it was dried up😮.

Went to Ulta bought a few shadows and mascara.  Today, I'm leaving to go out spouse said do you have on make-up?  Yup, he was surprised!  

Just because it has celebrity name or major name doesn't mean it's great product.  I used Philosphy ten years and it started not working for my skin, changed to all clinique -- now I use Almay or Nuetrogena.  Both work fine for make-up but ❤️ Beekman skincare.  Drugstores have great deals.  I'm buying a few new lipsticks tomorrow.

@homedecor1 

I wore makeup all the time.....didnt feel dressed without it, especially when it has the needed SPF, but with masks and with the weather so hot not even foundation these days ....the only thing that we can do is our eye makeup.....

Some of these expensive products are over-rated and people complained that after Coty Inc. purchased Philosophy their products changed ......

I read an article where a group was testing various skin creams from the most expensive to drug store brands and what worked the best good ole Ponds! Who wouldve thought!!!

I love L'Oreal and I now use Almay mascara...  I tried IT cosmetics mascara and it burned my eyes...not as in allergy, as in chemicals used in the product...even the cheap mascaras like Maybelline didnt do that!!! ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like the fashion days too.  Even if I am not purchasing I like to watch and see the new styles and colors.  I was never a make up person so the beauty days are a big no for me.

I also like Beekman products and may wear very little mascara on some days but that's about it. 

Valued Contributor

If they had actual sales, competetive prices, coupons, or free shipping during those special days I wouldn't mind either. 

Regular Contributor

Would it be possible to indicate on the info panels on the TV how much the models weigh? 300lbs