Contributor

False and misunderstanding information

False and misunderstanding information item number E239504 HP Underwater Teal laptop. If you look at the specifications it clearly says it comes with a SD MEMORY CARD SLOT. I just got mine and the only thing is that it doesn’t come with one! Come on QVC get it right.

Super Contributor

Re: False and misunderstanding information

@LikeToKnow wrote:

False and misunderstanding information item number E239504 HP Underwater Teal laptop. If you look at the specifications it clearly says it comes with a SD MEMORY CARD SLOT. I just got mine and the only thing is that it doesn’t come with one! Come on QVC get it right.

You are correct. Hubby and I just checked. I also got the teal color there is NO memory card slot. It clearly states that it does come with one

Honored Contributor

@BostonMommy   @LikeToKnow    Send them back. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

During the presentation, it was mentioned that the 15" came with the card slot, but the 17 inch didn't.

My guess is that you got the 17" version.  But you are correct, the printed info on the webpage is not right.

Honored Contributor

If I were you, I would contact the QVC Social Team at (QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com) with your order info and make sure that you can return for FREE, since it was misrepresented in the presentation and the online description.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

My husband just talked to customer service. On their information card about the 17 inch. They say that the SD memory card slot is not included. He asked the rep. to look at what the customer see's and she still didn't see what all of us can see. It was a bit of a hassle talking to customer service.

I don't want to send it back. We put a lot of work into setting it up for me. My other computer is in need of repairs. So really needed this new one.

Hubby asked the customer service if she could knock some money off the price. QVC is giving us $35.00 back.

Valued Contributor

You can get an adapter for the sd cards.I had to do this for my macbook, for less than @20.