Honored Contributor

Fashion day I know means fashion and accessories to go with the clothing along with shoes, but really a 2 hour block of shoes this afternoon 4-6 and then another 1 hour of Logo, yes I know it is the TSV but there was just an hour of Logo at 3:00....

You have shoe presentations ALL THE TIME. Shoe shopping with Jane, Leah loves Shoes and Sole sisters...enough with shoes....and while I am at it...the Clarks shoes programming is getting old......and so are the D & B handbag shows which there is an hour of that tonight, ugh.

I really tuned in to see new, updated clothing (and some programing of accessories)...so therefore I have not watched today....

Honored Contributor

This doesn't even seem like a Fashion Day.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had my t.v. off a good portion of the day...when it was on I tuned into the Q. intermittently....and everytime....it was shoes...or Logo....so I moved on to another station...

I do have IM on right now...seems to be going smoothly so far...

Honored Contributor

It all gets back to the reality that the Q offers far fewer options than some of us are used to and certainly tends to program the same things repeatedly for on-air presentation.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I hardly watched LOGO Day yesterday. I had been hoping for Fashion Day.

Super Contributor

As a fan of LOGO, even I thought it was too much. Could Lori be slowing pushing Susan Graver out?

Honored Contributor

Nothing new . . . absolutely nothing. I had it on, sound off and would glance at it sporadically. All I saw was Logo. I know she had a TSV but I don't remember TSVs being on every other hour for an hour or two and then more presentations on all the other shows (which there were maybe six?). Holy cow!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

So boring....LOGO, LOGO, shoes, shoes, D/B bags, then even more LOGO!! If you were a LOGO fan, you were happy! I checked in every so often, but the programming was just sooooooo boring!!