Respected Contributor

Facebook QVC addicts group?

There is or was a group on Facebook called QVC addicts or something similar.  I was a member so it used to show up on my list of groups.  In the past couple days it hasn't been there.  Does anyone know if it's still a group? 

Thanks! 😺

Honored Contributor

Re: Facebook QVC addicts group?

@this is my nic.  Why don't you go to Facebook and see if it's still there?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

It’s still there,I just searched it on FB.

Respected Contributor

I did which is how I knew it was not showing up. 

Respected Contributor

I looked too, but didn't see it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in the Facebook QVC  Beauty addicts group. Love to read there but haven't posted much. 

Didn't know about another one. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@this is my nic.  Why don't you go to Facebook and see if it's still there?

She said in the op that she had looked and it wasn’t there. 

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic I admin several FB groups. There are many reaosns why it might be showing for you. Fb has glitches all the time, or the admin could have "muted/snoozed" the group, which causes it not to show. I used to be on that group, not sure I am still, I was never active. I would give it a few days to see if it pops back up for you. 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic

there have been quite a few people removed and blocked from the qvc addicts group because they belong to other qvc shopping groups that are offshoots.

lets just say there have been "power struggles" and differences of opinions regarding what can be said or discussed.

is it possible you were removed from the group and that is why you cannot access it?

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine45 wrote:

@this is my nic

there have been quite a few people removed and blocked from the qvc addicts group because they belong to other qvc shopping groups that are offshoots.

lets just say there have been "power struggles" and differences of opinions regarding what can be said or discussed.

is it possible you were removed from the group and that is why you cannot access it?

That is so ridiculous.  I belong to one of the other groups and they have talked about being removed from the addicts group because the admin. knew they also belonged to an offshoot group so booted them.

What a piece of work.  It's shopping for heaven sake.