Occasional Contributor

Re: FYI SUNDAY RILEY WAS CAUGHT IN A SCHEME TO BURRY BAD REVIEWS AND CREATE FAKE GOOD ONES! Google i

They released statements and email proof of her scheme!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI SUNDAY RILEY WAS CAUGHT IN A SCHEME TO BURRY BAD REVIEWS AND CREATE FAKE GOOD ONES! Google i

Okay, if the charges were made two years ago, and the case settled last year, why all the screaming hysterics by the o/p?

It's old news.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I don't think this is an uncommon practice.  She just got caught. Likely by a disgruntled narc in the posse.  Review manipulation is a serious problem.  

As a previous top reviewer for Amazon, I can attest to this. I stopped reviewing and even dropped out of their Vine program, for this very reason.  

I still read their reviews, but I weed through, searching for those that may appear more authentic.  It's always a good idea to check reviewer profiles to see what else they have reviewed, or shared.  However, some are making access to reviews from their profile private.  Unless I know them, it's a NO for me.  Reader -- beware.

Occasional Contributor

It's not old new. She did it for 2 years but she was just recently chewed and settled a few months ago. Then qvc brings it to thier customers who aren't aware. 

Occasional Contributor

And "screaming hysterics"? You do realize it's called capital letters and many people type this way. Why would you even care if I type in capital letters anyways? 

Esteemed Contributor

Old news.

Honored Contributor

Shame on her.  She's out in my book.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CRM00 wrote:

And "screaming hysterics"? You do realize it's called capital letters and many people type this way. Why would you even care if I type in capital letters anyways? 

Because typing in all capital letters is considered to be SCREAMING in nettiquette.

This story is two years old, so yes, it is considered to be old news.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

It's news to me.  I had no idea.  Never even heard of the brand before.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Montana. I agree. A lot of skullduggery. I fall for it myself. My DG just shakes his head at how gullible we as women are when it comes to these claims. Even the before and after photos leave a lot to the imagination. The younger one is to take cate of their skin the better but after a certain age those deep or five lines and wrinkles are here to stay because of gravity which cannot be stopped by any cream