Trusted Contributor

Not too much fun being infantilized.

Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I am not complaining about all this repetitive and boring programming.  Shoes, sandals, etc.  All the time.  You’d have to be a spider to need all that footwear. The upside is that I am spending far less money, watching far less often.  It’s really a favor.

@PamfromCT  Exactly.  That's just the way I look at it.  QVC is doing me a favor and I appreciate it. Thank you QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

With Q1 Q2 Q3 - same hosts - same products = Q has been burning their candle at both ends and the wick is getting shorter and shorter. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I flipped by at the end of the show,-Yelling FRI-YAY,  'self-help 'love yourself' monolouges  and Jane sprofessing her love for Kim is beyond belief. Exactly why I never watch Kim or Jane. Wow.

I don't watch either Jane or Kim - instant change of channel.

Respected Contributor
Better than all the ugly stuff on TV. The Fri-YAY 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼went really good with my Nutrisystem pizza 🍕 and Diet Doctor Pepper🥤and for dessert my Nutrisystem Chocolate Covered Pretzels 🥨 Great Friday night for me. 🙋🏻❤️
Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I flipped by at the end of the show,-Yelling FRI-YAY,  'self-help 'love yourself' monolouges  and Jane sprofessing her love for Kim is beyond belief. Exactly why I never watch Kim or Jane. Wow.

@ellaphant   .. sorry but, I am having a “senior moment”  ..... who is the Kim you are referring to? THANKS!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: FRI YAY is a bust

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@ellaphant   .. sorry but, I am having a “senior moment”  ..... who is the Kim you are referring to? THANKS!

Maybe Kim Gravel?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

Not too much fun being infantilized.

@Chicagosuburbangirl You mean you don’t love the cheesy t-shirts, Fri-Yays, and cool breakfast bar they’ve added lately?

Trusted Contributor

I watched parts of it and didn't think it was that bad!

And as people often tell me--remember folks this is a shopping channel so to expect Emmy Award performances is a bit much!! Overall I think they were just trying to have fun and in doing so it made it okay to me!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Lately everytime I turn on QVC it is either hours of Jane and her shoes....or hours of David eating.

Or NEVERENDING hours of beauty products / beauty gadgets .........................with Beauty IQ  at least we had 

a slight break of constant beauty shows...but these days with BeautyIQ out of commisson it is back to being bombarded!!