Honored Contributor

FREE shipping and ALL ez pay day 9/20

Wow!!! Get those wishlists out...I'm surprised again so soon!!!

.. as always nothing on my WishList I hadn't ordered, but, surely I'll be browsing😉

Thanks QVC🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE shipping and ALL ez pay day 9/20

They don't seem to have caught up on their shipping since last time.  I'm going on 4 to 6 days of "in process" on clothing items.  It's too much work buying from QVC 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I placed a couple of orders on the last free S&H day and I got my things in a week to 10 days.  I thought it would take longer than that, with everything going on in the country right now, not just QVC.

There's nothing in particular I want or need this time, but I'm going to have a look throughout the day anyway!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They don't seem to have caught up on their shipping since last time.  I'm going on 4 to 6 days of "in process" on clothing items.  It's too much work buying from QVC 

@Kachina624   I agree.  Still waiting on 4 pair of leggings.  Look lie 2 are in Canada.  Pain!

Valued Contributor

I had one item with a may be delayed notice, then it came two days after that. Not so bad.

Trusted Contributor

The last few orders I've placed, have arrived in 7-9 days, which, is a perfectly acceptable time frame, for me. 

I was also impressed, with how they handled a mistake.

I was shipped the wrong color of an item. I contacted the social team.  They immediately sent out the correct color, and when I returned the wrong item, it was easy to track and was received by QVC, within a week. 

I'm not shopping for anything now, and honestly s&h, isn't the big deal to me, that it is to some people. 

For those who are taking advantage, have fun shopping! 

Esteemed Contributor

They have not raised prices on items.Good for Q. I have already ordered 3 items.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   I agree.  Still waiting on 4 pair of leggings.  Look lie 2 are in Canada.  Pain!

@BalletBabe   If it says Ontario, that would be the Q warehouse in Ontario, California.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Watch the "free shipping" folks.........see my post.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe   If it says Ontario, that would be the Q warehouse in Ontario, California.

@Kachina624   Oh Okay.  I never order clothes so Ipay no attention.  Getting sick of them not moving.  How the heck long does it take to pull merch and ship it!  No wonder everyone is ticked.  I have to say I get most orders in a fair amount of time.