Valued Contributor

FREE shipping -- an atonment for past return shipping charges!!

I really appreciate today's free shipping offer.  It atones for some of the return shipping "sins" I've committed in the past!!!  I'm ordering a lot today, most noteably VPH's fresh balsam wreaths and greens, plus other things on my wish list.  All told, I'm saving over $60 in shipping costs -- which makes me VERY happy Smiley Surprised)

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE shipping -- an atonment for past return shipping charges!!

It's a good day for shoppers who've been looking for deals.

For me, it would be a good day for QVC if I ordered something because I started the day with no intentions to buy anything.  There's nothing on my wish list right now and I really seem to be happy when I discover a new way to use what I already have.  However, I'm not turning my TV to QVC -  no sense being even slightly tempted to find out I've been kidding myself!

Super Contributor

OMG.  I didn't realize there was free shipping today.  I just ordered a couple of items on my wish list because of this.  Too bad I didn't wait a little bit longer for a couple of items I bought last week.  Now I just need a free shipping day on HSN for an item I have there on my wish list.  

Respected Contributor

I just ordered something on dot com and the item said "shipping included" not "Free Shipping" .  Sounds kind of fishy to me.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I just ordered something on dot com and the item said "shipping included" not "Free Shipping" .  Sounds kind of fishy to me.

They stated it doesn't apply to "shipping included" items.

Respected Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

They stated it doesn't apply to "shipping included" items.

Thanks, I didn't hear that part.

Respected Contributor

So the Marketing Group at the Q will be very pleased to hear that people are ordering just due to the free shipping....mission accomplished.

I still believe to remain competitive with other websites, you must have free shipping

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Ninja blender in cinnamon that I had on my wish list for a while.  Saved over $12 in shipping and the price was better than amazon to boot.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping is always nice.  I still find it odd though that it wasn't offered during the birthday celebration.