Honored Contributor

Yes, free shipping offer today on fashion, shoes and bags, but some would have cost $12.50 to ship in large boxes and not free returns. Be sure the items will be a keeper.

Honored Contributor

I've just ordered a Cuddl Duds fleece blazer that's a Black Friday offer and I know I'll love it, as I already have one.

I'll be looking throughout the day for any other things, but there's nothing else in particular that I want.

At least with the free shipping, if you do have to return something, you're not getting both the return and original shipping deducted from your refund.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   You made me chuckle.  I think the free "shopping" would be a better deal!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde   Oh well. So much for spellcheck & proofreading. Lol

Honored Contributor

Re: FREE SHOPPING, BUT....

[ Edited ]

@Venezia wrote:

I've just ordered a Cuddl Duds fleece blazer that's a Black Friday offer and I know I'll love it, as I already have one.

I'll be looking throughout the day for any other things, but there's nothing else in particular that I want.

At least with the free shipping, if you do have to return something, you're not getting both the return and original shipping deducted from your refund.

@Venezia, I ordered this on Saturday from as-is for $22.25 but paid the s/h.  I knew I should have waited.  I suspected they were going to run a s/h deal for today's event.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva- Well, I have to say a big thank you to you!  I didn't even think to check out "As Is".  I just did and they had the one I wanted for less money.  I was able to cancel my previous order and reorder from "As Is".

In fact, I ordered two different ones for not that much more than I paid for just one.  I've always had good luck with "As Is" so I'm prepared to take the chance.

I admit I have lately waited to see if they'd offer free S&H opportunities.  There's nothing I actually need, so I can afford to wait.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Yes, free shipping offer today on fashion, shoes and bags, but some would have cost $12.50 to ship in large boxes and not free returns. Be sure the items will be a keeper.

Well nuts I was all excited to go free shopping!    Bah Hum Bug

Honored Contributor

There are some posters that QVC will just never please.  Even when QVC does something good.  I wonder why they even still shop with QVC at all?  Or maybe they just love to complain.

Super Contributor

The Comfy must not be considered fashion!!! It doesn't have free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Lipstickdiva- Well, I have to say a big thank you to you!  I didn't even think to check out "As Is".  I just did and they had the one I wanted for less money.  I was able to cancel my previous order and reorder from "As Is".

In fact, I ordered two different ones for not that much more than I paid for just one.  I've always had good luck with "As Is" so I'm prepared to take the chance.

I admit I have lately waited to see if they'd offer free S&H opportunities.  There's nothing I actually need, so I can afford to wait.

@Venezia  - I thought we were not able to cancel orders?  This is the first I've heard someone being able to cancel an order.