Respected Contributor

Free Shipping 

Respected Contributor

I just checked some of the items I had been eyeing.   They all went up in price more than the shipping cost.   I  will be buying nothing. 

Honored Contributor

"Free" shipping is no longer an incentive for me to buy.

Respected Contributor

No boycott here.

Purchased two items with no price increase. 

Go Qurate!

Respected Contributor

No boycott for me either, @Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes...well except I do have to boycott a host or two or three here on the Q which is unfortunate. Woman Frustrated But I was just wishing for free shipping earlier this week but did not expect it. I will shop and enjoy free shipping today for sure! My husband.....not so much. Ha! 

Respected Contributor

I do what a number of other posters do:  I keep track of the price and shipping on items of interest and compare when free shipping occurs.

If the price were to go up more than the shipping ( which has happened to me rarely), I just walk on by.

Nothing here is a need (for me.)

Respected Contributor

@Travone I did have some things that I was interested in & when I saw free Shipping I was happy.

The price of the items had gone up, so it is a wash.

Honored Contributor

8% back from Top Cashback. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe it but so far, I haven't bought anything.  I went through my wish list and saved items.  Whatever it was I like about those things, but not enough to pay shipping; is not enough with free shipping.  LOL

I don't know if any of the prices went up. But it is a good idea if you really are waiting on the free shipping to track that.  Because what it the shipping is less than the hike!  Oh QVC, well played, sneaky sneaks.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

yeah!!! Yes, I bought 9 items, most CCB items. Not one item had gone up in price. Of course, they are all Clearance or As Is though. The total purchase was 92.91. I was not expecting FS today but glad it came when it did. Got some great deals, better than Ebay pricing, which I always compare to.