Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING Tomorrow (7/21) Also!

I didn't see this posted yet.

Jane Treacy announced that tomorrow, Sunday, is another day of Free Shipping!

Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING Tomorrow (7/21) Also!

@Caaareful Shopper - It was kind of funny to me when they made a big deal out of that "surprise" announcement; two of the vendors I purchase regularly from that also happen to sell on QVC sent me email messages right at midnight touting the two-day sale.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper - It was kind of funny to me when they made a big deal out of that "surprise" announcement; two of the vendors I purchase regularly from that also happen to sell onQVCC sent me email messages right at midnight touting the two-day sale.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc 

Wow.  I thought it was very strange for Jane to announce that. I bet that's the only reason she was told to do it on air.  

QVC never (that I can remember) gives pre-notice of free shipping.  I wonder if they found out it leaked and better to get ahead of it than have customers complain of "only some getting a heads up."  

Honored Contributor

I also heard JT say it a number of times inbetween "liquid knit" this & "liquid knit" that. 

2 day FREE shipping is till not posted on Q homepage nor have I received an email announcement.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I'm happy it's 2 days because my wish list still isn't working right.
Respected Contributor

Nice!  They are trying to clean house, and I'm happy to help out.  Saw several items...jackets, courderoy pants...not too appealing right now, but I did get some other household items and a pair of Revitaligns.  

Respected Contributor

I just checked the details of the free shipping from the banner near the top of the page.

It is still currently showing that the free shipping expires tonight, one minute before midnight.

Trusted Contributor

If that is true, it is odd that they wouldn't announce it today.  I can't see any advantage to them keeping a second day of free shipping a secret.

Super Contributor

A lock n lock item I was looking at went up $6.00 since yesterday. Not looking at it anymore!!

Esteemed Contributor

@yamma024 - LocknLock was having a special 30% off sale for Black Friday in July this week that ended last night; that's probably the reason for the price increase on your item. I noticed that the LocknLock item on my wish list also went up a couple dollars.