Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TODAY!

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat  I'm already in trouble! Smiley Wink

PS: There is already a free shipping thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom    I didn't see the other thread. Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 2 items, no price increases.  I'm so happy I waited. Saved $9  Mr Rebates 10%

Honored Contributor

Top Cashback is 11% back

Super Contributor

Just curious:  how does Cashback/Rebates work?  How do you apply it when ordering?

Honored Contributor

@soozer wrote:

Just curious:  how does Cashback/Rebates work?  How do you apply it when ordering?

There are some ins and outs to it, but the short version is you open an account with the rebate site, and then before you make a purchase you go to rebate site first and type in name of site you will be ordering from, let the rebate site direct you there and then you order. Lots of different sites to choose from I use several and use whoever has the highest % at the time. I can answer lots of questions if you want to pose any here. 

Respected Contributor

Wouldn't you know.  I have already purchased what I intended to buy and there is nothing that I want right now.  Next week with more interesting shows to me, I'll probably find lots I want.  Wednesday was jewelry which I do love but I have so much of it, I'm no longer buying any.  Friday and Saturday beauty which I never purchase and today kitchen and cooking of absolutely no interest to me.  I'll just have to pass on free shipping and 10% Mr Rebates.  Too bad.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23    You may just have saved yourself some money.   Im not going to buy something just because shipping is free but I had to buy something I really don't need just to save $3.50, $5.50' or $7.50

Respected Contributor

Multiple posts on free shipping just means more people will be made aware. I haven't seen the other post either. Thank you for posting.