Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TODAY SUNDAY 1/24

Free shipping on HSN all day today too. IMO much better shipping, at least for me I receive promptly.
Honored Contributor

To my surprise I found several items in my "wish list" reduced in price.  Unfortunately, I cannot justify buying anything since I have several items in my closet that have yet to be worn--oh well!!!

Valued Contributor

Don't u know

Esteemed Contributor

Actually not true. HSN has free shipping on only selected items. I know because I put one of my saved items in my cart and they are still charging shipping. With HSN you have to read the fine print
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, HSN is selected items only today for free shipping.

I did have a nice pair of earrings (my weakness) saved in my Q cart.  I went ahead and ordered them this morning as the shipping would have been $5.50.   The price had not changed either, another score!!  woohoo!

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

@BalletBabe  I am trying to do a little catchup. Did you ever receive your Russell Stover chocolates after the delivery misfortunes?

@MrSour   I did and it arrived before Christmas and everyone loved the tins and the candy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

How disappointing to read the previous post. It seems QVC is scamming us on these free shipping days by increasing the prices by the exact same amount as their normal shipping fees.

@AuntG   I had several things in my cart and none of them changed price except for a few that actually went down in price.  

Respected Contributor

@AuntG 

That is a broad statement that is not entirely true.  I went to my wish list and a pair of Cuddle Duds Jogger pjs on my list were actually reduced in price today.  A win win for me!  Yesterday they were a few dollars more.

Respected Contributor

Yes, as I found out @ HSN only on some sale items. I’ll just wait for a full free ship day there to buy what I want. Sorry for posting wrong information earlier.
Esteemed Contributor

I also noticed that several items in my wish list actually decreased in price—including this set that dropped by $10 since yesterday, when I almost purchased it:

https://www.qvc.com/LocknLock-6-Piece-Rectangle-Storage-Set-w-Snowflake-Lids.product.K49561.html?sc=...

Only $13.60 for six Lock&Lock containers? What a deal!