Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TODAY SUNDAY 1/24

@loriqvc wrote:

I also noticed that several items in my wish list actually decreased in price—including this set that dropped by $10 since yesterday, when I almost purchased it:

https://www.qvc.com/LocknLock-6-Piece-Rectangle-Storage-Set-w-Snowflake-Lids.product.K49561.html?sc=...

Only $13.60 for six Lock&Lock containers? What a deal!

@loriqvc   I purchased two pairs of PJ's late last night.  I was able to cancel and re order.  I was so excited.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy. It was an easy mistake. Their banner is hardly clear
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Auntig. Not in everything. Several items in my wish list have actually been reduced in price two of which I ordered earlier in January and I emailed the Qsocial team and they refunded the difference. It’s not a scam. You really shouldn’t bandy  such accusations about so easily. Some People here are always complaining about lack of free shipping days and when there is,  they find something else to complain about!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks to those that found good deals and corrected me. I based my comments on what someone else observed. I actually haven't been following any pricing.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

HAVE FUN---I know I will!

Of course I bought a lot on saturday. Won't go back and jangle over prices, Wish they'd let us know in advance.

Super Contributor

I have been watching 3 items waiting for free shipping.  One's price was the same and the price on the other two decreased.  In shipping alone saved 18.50.

I am presently very happy with the Q.