Esteemed Contributor

FREE SHIPPING TODAY!!! 3-19-23

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TODAY!!! 3-19-23

Last night I was watching Shawn's show and Anybody crop joggers came on.  I wanted the red ones but took too long to decide and sold out.  I did an inventory of my Anbody this morning for colors and did not really want any other colors.  Buy and save more last night too.

This morning checked them out and red ones available in my size so I snagged those.  Looked a little bit ago again and gone.  So lucky me.  I purchased them last year but not the cargo style.  I toss those on when I get home from work and walk the dog.  

I like the fit, the ease of taking care of them.  They wash up nice and stay looking nice. I have purchased some cheaper locally but they end up looking that way.  

Nothing else I really want so that is it for me for today.

Trusted Contributor

I did pick up a couple things from my wish list and saved items.  Unfortunately, I found myself watching and doing some retail therapy and bought a bunch of stuff yesterday.  

O well... such is life.  LOL

Respected Contributor

If I had waited until today, could have saved $14 in shipping. Have a couple items on my radar screen, May or may not purchase. Still thinking.
Honored Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

Last night I was watching Shawn's show and Anybody crop joggers came on.  I wanted the red ones but took too long to decide and sold out.  I did an inventory of my Anbody this morning for colors and did not really want any other colors.  Buy and save more last night too.

This morning checked them out and red ones available in my size so I snagged those.  Looked a little bit ago again and gone.  So lucky me.  I purchased them last year but not the cargo style.  I toss those on when I get home from work and walk the dog.  

I like the fit, the ease of taking care of them.  They wash up nice and stay looking nice. I have purchased some cheaper locally but they end up looking that way.  

Nothing else I really want so that is it for me for today.

@Roscoe the Rascal Love those joggers.  I wanted the black but they sold out so I ordered the taupe.  I have a pair without the cargo and wear them alot.  

Regular Contributor

Unfortunately I find the items I have in my wish list have increased in price whenever there is "free shipping". I very rarely purchase any more. NO savings for me.

Frequent Contributor

I watched a show just before where she (Shawn) was telling everyone how she bought three of the tops she was then presenting before the show in different colors.  Then she told her audience that she bought three pants that she presented before the show.  She shared that no kidding she received her UPS delivery of 16 pairs of shoes the other day.  It's great that she can afford all these clothes etc. must have huge closet, and getting paid too much but also I thought that the hosts had to wait until after the tiems were preseted to buy for themselves.  Also it sounds like she has a "shopping" problems.

Regular Contributor

@pripirt wrote:

I watched a show just before where she (Shawn) was telling everyone how she bought three of the tops she was then presenting before the show in different colors.  Then she told her audience that she bought three pants that she presented before the show.  She shared that no kidding she received her UPS delivery of 16 pairs of shoes the other day.  It's great that she can afford all these clothes etc. must have huge closet, and getting paid too much but also I thought that the hosts had to wait until after the tiems were preseted to buy for themselves.  Also it sounds like she has a "shopping" problems.

It used to be that the hosts had to wait. I remember Carolyn saying when a certain color she wanted sold out during a presentation that she would order another color when she got done with the show. But I also have heard her say on air to her mom that she really liked a certain color, kind of a code for her mom to order for her. I have heard hosts say that they ordered items just before the show. I have gotten to the point where I don't care what Shawn or Jane Tracey or any of the other self absorbed hosts do. Just another reason I don't shop at Q very much.

Super Contributor

@TeddixatHallelujah! chorus. It does make a difference.

Esteemed Contributor

@bestday    I can't find anything I want to buy 😄😕