Esteemed Contributor

FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND!

[ Edited ]

For the first time in its history, QVC is offering free shipping all weekend! You can also get four or more Easy Pays on everything.

In addition, free shipping is available for all shoes and bags through Monday.

Woo hoo!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING ALL WEEKEND!

Yes, I just ordered a Lug crossbody that I've had my eye on!!!👜👍
Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised more folks haven't commented in this thread, since free shipping seemed to be on a lot of people's wishlist!!😉😉
Respected Contributor

Yes, and I’m taking advantage of it and I don’t care how long it takes since most are Christmas gifts.  Yaayyyy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   Yes, the stars and planets have aligned for me here this weekend and the two day length makes the best sense, especially since their website goes "wonky" sometimes.  It took me four or five tries to get a pair of Clarks shoes in my cart but I finally succeded.  Had no trouble with the prior three items.

I am a happy customer here today.  They were smart to offer this for the three day weekend.  Almost all of retail is having sales and specials in the stores and online and I've been shopping at those sites too.  I will "hit" brick and mortar stores tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

I cancelled an advance order and used rakuten and got the shipping free. It was $11.00  before.I'm happy.