Honored Contributor

FREE S&HWEEKEND NOW BACKORDERS

Four things I ordered during free S&H weekend on 11/8

that have been in "preparing your order" status just went to backorder status.  SHEESH. Four, really? Good thing they aren't  Christmas gifts. ☹

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FREE S&HWEEKEND NOW BACKORDERS

@Pearlee, wow I am sorry to hear this.  Unfortunately I feel we are in for more disappointment as the holiday nears.

How do you like the Logo chenille sweater BTW???

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal. I posted what I thought on the thread in LOGO forum Take a look!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee - I'm sorry to hear that! By any chance, are the items clothing? That category always seems to have issues. I promise I'm not trying to gloat when I say that I have now received all but one of my orders from the free shipping event plus one that was ordered the day before it (boo!), and the outstanding order is scheduled to arrive on Monday. But no clothing items this time...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc Thank you. Yes all clothes  But really, I can understand one or two, but four?  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee   I have the same problem. I ordered an IT eyeshadow trio on sale and free s/h. It was "in stock" when ordered. A week later, I get an email that it's backordered.
Even if a product comes directly from the vendor, doesn't the vendor let QVC a know how many they actually have to sell?

So, I'll wait.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Four things I ordered during free S&H weekend on 11/8

that have been in "preparing your order" status just went to backorder status.  SHEESH. Four, really? Good thing they aren't  Christmas gifts. ☹

@Pearlee  I am having shipping issues also.  I think I just ordered my last fro here for Christmas because this is scaring me now.