Contributor

Re: FORCED EASY PAYS IN ORDER TO MAKE PURCHASE

Nope. Just went back. Neither at the point of putting the items in the cart anywhere is there anything like "billing options". Then, when I click to "checkout", there is where the QCard is default checked, which I change it to my Visa. Then, there is only the possibility to ATTEMPT one by one items to change to pay in total, but that notice photo I posted comes up and it just loops around. With my Visa, if I want to make the purchase of 3 pieces of Louis Dell'Olio jewelry right now, it must be in Easy Pays. 

It has to be illegal. I'll get to the bottom of it. I always do. 

Thank you for your reply. 

Super Contributor

I just tested and see that it looks like you have to change multiple boxes.    But when I changed one, they all went to one payment even when I changed my card back to Qcard.     You do have to accept the pop up boxes.  

Contributor

2nd reply. Billing options is what I am talking about and that is only available for each individual item, but no problem. When I change it from the defaulted 5 EASY PAYS on the cart I have right now, this notice comes up. I am given no option to make this purchases and numerous purchases in the last few weeks except to agree to the Easy Pay. Then, I go in and edit it quickly to one payment but it creates a nightmare in my bank account. And, in this photo, the "selected billing options" ARE MY CHANGE TO ONE PAYMENT. Do you see the issue? 0817AD59-EAB8-47A8-988D-F2A42B60388C_1_201_a.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

That screen is just letting you know that by switching to Visa, you be losing out on the Easy-Pays, and are you sure that you want to continue using your Visa, that's all.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Contributor

I have done it every way possible. I have logged out of QVC. I have removed the items from the cart, put back. As long as the QCard is sitting there, it is defaulted to QCard. So, the first thing I do, that I can do, after choosing items, is to change from the QCard to my Visa. Then, when I try to change item #1 (have 3 items in cart right now), this window pops up. When I click "Continue" which is all you can do, if you want to purchase, it goes right back to 5 EASY PAYS with my Louis Dell'Olio jewelry I have in ther right now. This does not happen on all of my purchases but I would estimate it has happened on 5+ purchases in the last several weeks. 0817AD59-EAB8-47A8-988D-F2A42B60388C_1_201_a.jpeg

Contributor

Before the last update, some weeks ago, that stage worked smoothly but what you have described does not work like that for me now. Are you calling this photo I'm enclosing the "pop up"? There is nothing up coming up for me. I have just now taken a photo of each stage of my purchase attempt. 

Contributor

I have had the same experience- will not let me opt for single payment without editing  (updating) my credit card.  I do that & just returns to easy payments. 

Contributor

No, that is not the case. I have a LOT of purchase experience online and am very technologically savvy. What I have stated clearly is what is happening. On many purchases, not all, it will NOT ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE by chaning from the defaulted QCard to my Visa. When I change the Easy Pays to One Payment, that notice comes up, THEN, IT GOES RIGHT BACK TO THE 5 EASY PAYS. It does NOT allow me to complete the purchase in one payment.

I really appreciate all the people giving their assistance, but so far, it seems like I have more experience purchasing online and on QVC than anybody I've read. I don't mean this unkindly, just funny. I'm open though. There are just no other options available when this happens on a purchase. 0817AD59-EAB8-47A8-988D-F2A42B60388C_1_201_a.jpeg

Contributor

0817AD59-EAB8-47A8-988D-F2A42B60388C_1_201_a.jpegforgot to send the photo 

Contributor

So, what do you do? Accept to purchase on Easy Pay?