Honored Contributor

WORST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

For me, the neverending flashpad year after year after year has become the defining symbol of what's wrong with QVC Xmas programming - in July or December.

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe when I see it, but it has become "the" Xmas joke on QVC.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

Look, I find those presentations boring.  So what?

QVC is a retailer.  It exists to sell things adnd make money.

I daresay that QVC is making a lot more money from the sales of the Flashapd to the thousands of people who buy them year after year than the handful of people complaining on its message boards that they are bored and have nothing better to do.

Until people stop buying them, the Flashpad will remain a Xmas staple on the Q.

vc

Valued Contributor

posters are just warning others who may be thinking of buying this item to not waste their money.

Honored Contributor

And then we have the people who clearly have nothing better to do than chastise others for having nothing better to do. I love it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

Look, I find those presentations boring.  So what?

QVC is a retailer.  It exists to sell things adnd make money.

I daresay that QVC is making a lot more money from the sales of the Flashapd to the thousands of people who buy them year after year than the handful of people complaining on its message boards that they are bored and have nothing better to do.

Until people stop buying them, the Flashpad will remain a Xmas staple on the Q.

vc

But wait... I don't think anyone said they were bored with nothing better to do... That would be YOUR shtick...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

I sure enjoyed reading all of your responses and now I know that I'm not the only one who noticed this annoying item being presented for christmas year after year! I even got in a few giggles from some of the posts and thats always a good thing! As for a couple of slightly negative comments suggesting that some of us must be bored with nothing else better to do....well that is such a ridiculous remark! Every poster on here has things to do, such as laundry, doing dishes, dusting and even cooking dinner. It is so nice to be able to escape those duties for a few minutes and come here to just read what others have to say or want to discuss. I know a lot of the topics are so unimportant and few make your eyes just roll, but with all the horrible things going on in the world it's nice to have a place to come to and just enjoy one anothers company. Have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FLASHPAD Game AGAIN!!

[ Edited ]

Some people will buy anything. This toy is a dud big time.