Occasional Contributor

This is my very first post and I apoligize for being negative but I CAN'T be the only Q watcher that is completely fed up with this item (FlashPad)! How many more Christmas seasons is qvc going to offer this game? Year after year after year! And it's already started being presented during "Christmas in July" so we get 6 long months of seeing it. But not this time. When I saw it today I immediately changed the channel and I refuse to turn it back on the Q until after Christmas. I refuse to watch another 6 month count down to Christmas with the exact same items.  I cant forget to mention the glow in the dark Twister Trax!! Oh but wait...this year they added another set of tracks. I would love to read comments about the items your fed up with.

Honored Contributor

@kjack  You might as well complain that the supermarkets are still selling bread and milk.  I've never seen the flashpad presented that it didn't sell again and again and again.  People seem to buy them by the dozens. 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe that any kid plays with it .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

This device should get a prize as the "Dumb Toy of the Century".  I figure most are bought by grandparents who have no idea what to get the grandkids but know they love electronics.  I doubt this stupid thing would hold a kid's interest for 5 minutes.  Games on a cell or tablet are much more sophisticated  and fun.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This device should get a prize as the "Dumb Toy of the Century".  I figure most are bought by grandparents who have no idea what to get the grandkids but know they love electronics.  I doubt this stupid thing would hold a kid's interest for 5 minutes.  Games on a cell or tablet are much more sophisticated  and fun.

You hit the nail on the head...

Valued Contributor

QVC, why is it hard for you to get new vendors to present new things.

Trusted Contributor

" If it isn't broken why fix it." It makes them a lot of money. Maybe it's an easy out for a lot of people.

Respected Contributor

Walk into any QVC outlet and you will see stacks of them priced at pennies on the dollar.

I have never seen anyone buy one even at that price.  

I have visions of them offering a special  "Buy a blouse get a Flashpad free"  or "Wacky Wednesday walk in the store get a free Flashpad!"

Esteemed Contributor

The Q is one of the strangest retailers I've ever seen.  Same merchandise every year.  I've seen clothes on clearance for almost 2 years and counting. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I csn vouch for that, as a couple of years ago we bought one for our grandson, and he liked it for alittle while, he was probably about 6 years old then.He became bored of it pretty quickly though!