Respected Contributor

Re: FIX THE WISH LIST, PLEASE !!

[ Edited ]

The “X” delete button isn’t working. I am using Safari on my iPad.

Not adding anything else until this is fixed.

Also, why the “radio silence”? 

New Contributor

Today my Wish List switched to the new "horrible" style too.  I can deal with the new layout, but to do away with the Comments section and all of my notes to myself about various items is terrible.

I hate it for all of the same reasons that have been discussed.  It was previously such a great tool because of the Comments section that I was able to keep track of pricing, easy pay offers, notes to me to look for another color of an item when it came back in stock, etc.

What's wrong with you QVC?? 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kind of looks like the "x" delete button has now been fixed.  However, still cannot view reviews and measurements.  Have to actually put in your cart and then bring back to see details.  

This is insane.

I sympathize with others about comments section.  I actually somehow totally missed that feature which would be a great thing.  I sometimes keep items on my wishlist that are a good fit, so that I can refer back to compare measurements with new items.  However, lately I have been seeing that message on those items that may now be sold out that indicates the measurements are no longer available.

Just tried to check my wishlist and once again not available.  How long does it take the so-called techs to make changes.  Why not shut down for improvements overnight hours?  Hopefully during those hours it would not drive so many customers crazy.

Occasional Contributor

Like the ORIGINAL wish list style

Sometimes the Wish List is in it's orginal form and sometimes it's in the new way. I DO NOT like the new way because I like to type notes in the box to go along with the item. Like I would type "maybe buy for so-and-so as a gift" or "does this match my new shoes?".  PLEASE use the old style Wish List and stop going back and forth with it!!!