Esteemed Contributor

Re: FIRST AID BEAUTY-💓

@DJs mom wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@febe1 I just received my order of FAB. I purchased it because my 8yr old son has eczema on his legs and they are very very dry and itchy and he gets really uncomfortable when he can't stop scratching - thus making it worse. I've tried other creams but it seems they don't moisturize well enough, his legs are looking dry 10 minutes later. I opened one jar to see about the "hole" you are referring to and yes there was a gap in the middle of my cream. I hit the jar on the counter a few times so it would settle and there is about a 1" to 1.5" inch gap from the top of the jar to where the cream starts. I am not happy about this b/c I feel like this is an expensive purchase, but if it gives my little man some relief then it's worth it to me.

@DJs mom, yes it's worth it for your son's relief. That's a lot of cream missing, and it seems like they are just putting in less. There's some loss for "settling," but 1" or 1.5" is too much.

Dr. Graf's hand cream and body cream are excellent, but way too much loss for the price. Too expensive to order again and there are others that are just as good. Although the scent of her Body Butter is wonderful.

Still haven't gotten my FAB. Looks like it will take l0 days or more.

@febe1 well I hope it works for me. It'll be interesting if you have any settling issues and how much if any of your cream is missing. If you don;t mind please let me know when yours arrives.

Hi, @DJs mom. My FAB got here yesterday, and I was so glad to get it. I liked it right away. The texture was good; it absorbed into the skin easily; non-fragrant; and my hands weren't slick and felt moisturized.

Unfortunately, there was a large hole in the middle of the one jar I opened. I did the same as you and pounded it to settle it. I see it as 3/4 filled. However, I have a scale and just weighed it. It weighed in at l3 oz., so it is only 1 oz. short. So the jar is larger and looks less than is in there.

I don't have eczema and just dry skin, so I'm happy with it. Let us know if it continues to work for you. Good luck with it, @DJs mom! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@febe1 Yay, I'm glad yours arrived and you like it. Also thanks for getting back to me re the settling. I'm glad it isn't as bad as it looks. I used it on my son last night after his bath and again this morning. I checked his legs when he woke up this morning and they weren't dry like they usually are. We used more this morning before he got dressed. I'm going to stick with this so I can see if it is really helping, but so far so good. I also used some yesterday at work after washing my hands (the package was delivered to my job). The soap in the bathroom here is so drying and the FAB felt good on my hands.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm very happy with the purchase PLUS price, @DJs mom. I think we made a great buy & am sure your son thinks so, too. Some hand creams you need to apply a lot, but the FAB seems to keep your hands hydrated a long while. That's what's happening with your boy.

I saw where they have the undereye cream that I might try next. I think it was $l2. Wow, a very reasonable line.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the $30.00 assortment of three products from amazon. Same price...no shipping. It should be here by weds.  The cream, cleanser and pads which reviews said to cut in half.

Anyone use the cleanser and pads? What do you think?

Esteemed Contributor

I am a huge fan of this product.  I have been buying since it first came on QVC   I have been on auto delivery for every kind of combination of this product - I now have so much I need to live to be a 100 years old.  This can be used on the face and everywhere else on the body.