Honored Contributor

Re: FEVER TIME! SPRING CLEANING! AND DON'T FORGET TO VACUUM YOUR CAT!

All right, I admit it, I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm just not all that fascinated by the St. Paddy's day line-up... I might catch a few minutes of it, but that's likely to be about it... And who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and they'll show something of real interest. I did end up buying a throw and some fragrance last year... but I have to say, as soon as they start on the ugly (to me) marble jewelry, I am SO out of here! Hoping you ladies who like the day, enjoy it!

Cool

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 3/9/2014 stevieb said:

All right, I admit it, I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm just not all that fascinated by the St. Paddy's day line-up... I might catch a few minutes of it, but that's likely to be about it... And who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and they'll show something of real interest. I did end up buying a throw and some fragrance last year... but I have to say, as soon as they start on the ugly (to me) marble jewelry, I am SO out of here! Hoping you ladies who like the day, enjoy it!

Cool

I, alas, will be at work so I will be checking things out online. The jewelry is too expensive for me, wool sweaters are ridiculous here, even if we do have the occasional snow/ice, and can't afford Waterford! I check out the Belleek online. BUT, at least it is not Dyson, computers, Keurig, WEN, Temp-tations, Bose, Sleep-Number, Orthaheel, Dr. Perricone, Philosphy!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

I actually have a Dyson tool that I found on QVC to use for brushing your pet. It's a slicker brush with a self-cleaning feature and slots where the hair goes into the vacuum. I've never actually tried it as my dogs aren't wild about the vacuum cleaner, but I'm thinking about it. Try item M111276. It's highly rated.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I've seen a cat who loved to be vacuumed. Many years ago I saw a vacuum made especially for that purpose. It had a quiet motor that could be placed far enough away as to not scare the cat. Some cats love the sensation but the noise can freak them out. My last 2 rescue cats died this past year - I just want to dig my hands into those cats in the pics and give them a nice massage!

I caught a bit of the pig spiel and stared in wonderment at the host cuddling the piglet figurine and yakking about how she loved baby animals and how cute the resin piglets were. This same host, stuffing bacon and ham in the pie hole in past episodes, as in the bacon month, or pig month, whatever it was called in the Land of Qz a few months ago. Something a bit twisted for a Twilight Zone episode IMO. - Bird

Honored Contributor

If you haven't checked out the weekend offerings yet... (no drum roll EVER necessary), really, don't bother... It's all about Prince-not-so-Charming and Dell... Yes, folks, another bummer of a Q weekend... Sadly, not even hard to believe anymore... Not even any point in uttering "NEXT" because chances are the next one will be just as bad or (gasp) even worse, if that's even possible...

Honored Contributor

This coming Sunday--Muppets on ITKWD! What is next?

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Daysdee said:

I'm not sure there's room for more than one cartoonish presence in that kitchen... and I'd say a heavy-set, middle aged man happy dancing and yum-yuming through multiple hours of dull programming is more than enough of a cartoon...

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Daysdee said:

They'd better not be cooking bacon! - Bird

Respected Contributor

This thread is too funny!!!

I will say I did rotate my mattress today. It is a "non-flip" mattress, so you only rotate it horizonally. (A CHORE for me!!). Does this count as spring cleaning??

Honored Contributor

Oh it's twue, it's twue... I always KNEW that it was! The crown prince of repugnance IS 'meant for me'...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Humongous NEXT!!