Honored Contributor

Re: FASHION! COSMETICS! TAKE THE CHALLENGE! AND TOOLS! TOOLS! TOOLS!

Another great recap, Spurt! I'll check back next week to see if there is anything worth watching on Q. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 SPURT said:
On 2/26/2015 handygal said: So many vacuums, so little time!

Hi HANDYGAL.....how many vacuums does one need....I'm waiting for QVC to start having a special VACUUM MONTH and for 30 straight days all they show is nothing but vacuums 24/7!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ha!... With Dyson, Shark, and now Oreck all claiming to be the best and greatest, I don't know which one to buy. It makes my head spin faster than their motors! I'm so confused by all the options, l think l'll stick with my Roomba, and let it do the vacuuming for me!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 handygal said:
On 2/26/2015 SPURT said:

Hi HANDYGAL.....how many vacuums does one need....I'm waiting for QVC to start having a special VACUUM MONTH and for 30 straight days all they show is nothing but vacuums 24/7!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ha!... With Dyson, Shark, and now Oreck all claiming to be the best and greatest, I don't know which one to buy. It makes my head spin faster than their motors! I'm so confused by all the options, l think l'll stick with my Roomba, and let it do the vacuuming for me!

Well silly, of course you should buy multiples of each... At least one for every room and then enough to stock the gift wing... You never know who will drop by and it's best to be prepared!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 SPURT said:

And computers, don't forget the computers... and the Vitamix, don't forget the Vitamix...

Of course we already have Dell Days, when it seems the only thing on for the month is Dell...

Just think we can have Vitamix January, Dell February, Shark March, Oreck April, Dyson May, Keurig June, Vionic July, Dooney August, Vionix September, Temptations October, Bose November and, of course, Bethlehem Lights December...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

When a product does peak my interest, the "lingo" starts a flowing... and my peak takes a nose dive!

The use of the word "perfect" is one example, you know it's amazing how many shirts (all from the same designer) have ALL the perfect features. Perfect color, perfect print, perfect sleeve length, perfect - perfect - perfect. Like I mentioned in earlier post, perfect -perfect-perfect reminds me of Marsha Marsha Marsha. All about Marsha!

And with so many PERFECT things to offer, maybe that's why we don't get more variety. There is none to be found, for QVC already has acquired ALL THE PEFECTIONS !

After all we are told that we will be wearing some of the fashions forever and ever !! Never wear out! Never Fade! etc.

And when hosts says to feel free to order more than one... {#emotions_dlg.blink} ...

Well if it will never wear out or fade, why do I need to replace certain colors every season? Mind boggling I tell ya!

Regular Contributor

Spurt... I do have one question...

Does Jane sell "dancing shoes" now? Was flipping thru channels, testing them out with new dish service.. and models were dancing to music for shoe show.

What is going on? Has the "E" network bought QVC. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 circles said:
On 2/26/2015 SPURT said:
On 2/26/2015 circles said:

Oreck....my goodness we haven't seen that vacuum in a long time....see....you wanted something different....and there it is....I can barely wait to see those bowling balls getting scooped up by the cleaner...(I have them laying all over my place) so I guess I will have a need for the Oreck....lol....

Hi circles....well if you want those bowling balls organized, then the Q has just the shows you've been waiting for ....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink What's the saying....be careful what you ask for {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

What's weird on the website right now all they have for Oreck is a couple of air purifiers, but the program guide mentioned the vacuums and the bowling ball....strange {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

surely you know the answer to this....if they put that vacuum on the website people would buy it all out and then there would be nothing to present on the TSV day....lol....

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}....Circles .....I think your exactly right

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Love her posts.

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 stevieb said:
On 2/26/2015 SPURT said:

And computers, don't forget the computers... and the Vitamix, don't forget the Vitamix...

Of course we already have Dell Days, when it seems the only thing on for the month is Dell...

Just think we can have Vitamix January, Dell February, Shark March, Oreck April, Dyson May, Keurig June, Vionic July, Dooney August, Vionix September, Temtations October, Bose November and, of course, Bethlehem Lights December...

It's only a matter of time before this plan is implemented.....{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 lynnsy said:

When a product does peak my interest, the "lingo" starts a flowing... and my peak takes a nose dive!

The use of the word "perfect" is one example, you know it's amazing how many shirts (all from the same designer) have ALL the perfect features. Perfect color, perfect print, perfect sleeve length, perfect - perfect - perfect. Like I mentioned in earlier post, perfect -perfect-perfect reminds me of Marsha Marsha Marsha. All about Marsha!

And with so many PERFECT things to offer, maybe that's why we don't get more variety. There is none to be found, for QVC already has acquired ALL THE PEFECTIONS !

After all we are told that we will be wearing some of the fashions forever and ever !! Never wear out! Never Fade! etc.

And when hosts says to feel free to order more than one... {#emotions_dlg.blink} ...

Well if it will never wear out or fade, why do I need to replace certain colors every season? Mind boggling I tell ya!

Hi LYNNSY- well I have a PERFECT solution---QVC can pack up their "perfect" world and sign up for that trip to Mars that a private corporation is planning.....and from what I hear, the best part is....it's a ONE WAY TICKET!!!! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Oh and yes it is a REQUIREMENT-you must replace ALL your belongings to make sure they are the PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR!!!! ---if you want to be "on trend".....