Honored Contributor

Re: FASHION, CHRISTMAS, A COOKBOOK, COMPUTERS GALORE! AND THE CONE OF SHAME!

Well, I activated my Android yesterday and my simple little flip phone is history. Of course using the new phone is more expensive and cumbersome and frankly, I hate it, but it is what it is and I suppose I'll get used to it, though I do hope not to catch myself in bathroom stalls hiding out with it on too regular a basis... Honestly...

QVC is whacked, let's face it. Not only do they almost never show jewelry for Christmas shopping season, but they also have their EP Days in March and then June, but never as we approach December. I guess they figure folks are a captive audience and have to shop for Christmas regardless. Nice of them, huh...?

As for former Q and HSN gurus heading over to Minnesota, well, couldn't they find a place for just one current Q employee? Well, make that two... or maybe three... absolutely, four would be fully sufficient (moms, Mikey, the jester and the marm...)! All right five (adding the gold buyer...)!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Probably one of the best threads I read yet!!! Love, love love all of it!!! Agreed the weekend line up is going to be BORRRINGG....

Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 tinkey95 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Probably one of the best threads I read yet!!! Love, love love all of it!!! Agreed the weekend line up is going to be BORRRINGG....

Hi tinkey---thanks for your kind comments---{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 stevieb said:

Well, I activated my Android yesterday and my simple little flip phone is history. Of course using the new phone is more expensive and cumbersome and frankly, I hate it, but it is what it is and I suppose I'll get used to it, though I do hope not to catch myself in bathroom stalls hiding out with it on too regular a basis... Honestly...

QVC is whacked, let's face it. Not only do they almost never show jewelry for Christmas shopping season, but they also have their EP Days in March and then June, but never as we approach December. I guess they figure folks are a captive audience and have to shop for Christmas regardless. Nice of them, huh...?

As for former Q and HSN gurus heading over to Minnesota, well, couldn't they find a place for just one current Q employee? Well, make that two... or maybe three... absolutely, four would be fully sufficient (moms, Mikey, the jester and the marm...)! All right five (adding the gold buyer...)!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Hey Stevie.....hope you enjoy your Android. My LG model is an updated model, but not an Android, but it is so much smaller and compact and lighter in weight than the Android. And heaven knows, I don't need to add something that is heavier and bigger in my handbag....I kept my LG active and did not transfer my number because I wanted to keep a reliable backup and it costs only $7 a month.....And the only reason I got the Android is my DS said I better get used to one, because I have to keep up with technology, and pretty soon my LG non android will be obsolete....so I took the plunge...but although activated, still in a drawer....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I did adapt to the computer Windows 8.1 (although still not as savvy than I was with Vista or Windows 7). I guess I will gradually change with the times.....Let me know how you like your new phone as you get familiar with it.

As far as those references.....I will place those recommendations in the mail today.....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”