Respected Contributor

Re: Eye strain already...

[ Edited ]

That long ol list to the left reminds me of a grocery receipt where you're trying to find how much you saved after buying like 150 food items and making sure you weren't over charged lol...those long paper receipts that go on forever ..... 🤓 and the register that printed it, was low on ink.....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

That scared me Q !! My page went all black with "Safari Cannot Open This Page".......

I'm guessing, the last poster I replied to, was doing/saying something not ok (as they r gone)........but good grief.... 😧 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

ha ha @stevieb well if this is is, count me as unimpressed. I only watch if it is something I want to watch and if there is a host that doesn't make me cringe.

Esteemed Contributor

ugh I agree. I bought a cookbook from Test Kitchens and the font is so small it is useless to me. I wound up returning it.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

ha ha @stevieb well if this is is, count me as unimpressed. I only watch if it is something I want to watch and if there is a host that doesn't make me cringe.

@GinaV24 Smiley Wink I see, given your criteria... that like me, you're not watching very often... Smiley LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...