Regular Contributor

Re: Explore Your Style with Vanessa Premieres June 3

I enjoy watching the style file with Vanessa.  So glad they got rid of the Szish list.  Didnt enjoy Katrina's high attitude.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the show. She is sweet, down to earth & I like her style but it’s not for me. I found Katrina lacked warmth & was really tired hearing about Vogue & how long she’s known Dennis Basso. I didn’t like the designer input part. I find that she gives all product information.
Respected Contributor

I watched it last week and thought Vanessa, Jacqui and Blair all did a great job.  I liked the interaction with the models.  It seemed light and fun.  They all laughed and seem to have fun without being over the top silly.  I enjoyed it.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoy when she is presenting. She's beautiful and seems lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

In our area, nail art is very popular and I love Vanessa's nails.   It's the first thing I look at when a host does a presentation; it doesn't distract me.   Many of the hosts have ripped cuticles, chipped nail polish and one night, I won't mention who, appeared to have dirt beneath her nails though it may have been makeup, to be fair.   I get my nails done every two weeks with nail art but not as elaborate but it looks good on Vanessa.   Some hosts have clean and unpolished nails like Amy and that's fine too, as long as they are cared for.  Each host has his/her own style and today nails are a big part of personal style; the show is about Vanessa's style.  I love Leah and Courtney's nails as well.