Valued Contributor

Re: The Style File with Vanessa

Well I watched last night 9/9...She was with Blair and Jacqui...and I thought it was a lot of fun to watch...Blair is another model who is very engaging (as is Jacqui).....It is nice ti hear the conversate !!!

Respected Contributor

Re: The Style File with Vanessa

@mariadomenica wrote:

Well I watched last night 9/9...She was with Blair and Jacqui...and I thought it was a lot of fun to watch...Blair is another model who is very engaging (as is Jacqui).....It is nice ti hear the conversate !!!

Another host had a similar show where the models were like guests and actually got to talk. Can't remember who it was, though ...

Valued Contributor

Re: The Style File with Vanessa Premieres June 3

I didnt think I'd like her show but I watched and enjoyed it a lot. Blair and Jackie were a lot of fun and Vanessa did a really good job. Will watch again for sure.
Honored Contributor

Immediately following her Style File show, Vanessa hosted a Tarte Beauty show.  She was fantastic!  Her love and knowledge of beauty really shows.  [I made a couple of purchases too.]

Respected Contributor

I watched the show and enjoyed it very much.  I liked how she interacted with the models.  She is such a delight to watch and I think she is one of the best of the newer hosts and extremely better than a couple of the older ones.  She is calm speaking, professional, elegant, etc.  She reminds me of Leah who I have always favored.

Honored Contributor

Vanessa has good TV presence and experience . She was a TV news reporter here in Baltimore for a long time before the Q.  She was very good at her job. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Taped 2 of her new shows by mistake. I had  previously been  watching and taping the Zish List . I did watch the two episodes .  Blair , the model has more fashion sense in her than Vanessa . They should give Blair the show.  I do not plan to watch anymore  .

Super Contributor

KKim. I find their comments harsh. It's amazing to me how bloggers find nasty things to comment on about every posts. Who cares if you don't want to watch

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle
Oh I didn't know Vanessa was a news reporter...that explains her thorough descriptions and incredible diction.
I LOVE her voice; she has the most relaxing tone and her laugh is so genuine.
Blair is also exceptional on the show, not to mention absolutely gorgeous in everything she wears. She could be a host on The Q.
Jackie is also so practical and down to earth and a woman who knows comfort and style.
The new show is terrific! Fun to hang out in Vanessa's closet! ♥️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skatting44 wrote:

Let's see if she gives dimensions on purses & watches & jewelry , pant lengths and shows front and back of items . She has spent most of her time  quietly sitting around behind SK navigating the computer.

Hope she's learned  more  fashion vocabulary other than " It's so good " .

@skatting44 

During her training time most of Vanessa's shows have mostly been on the very late evening hours and mostly on Q2......

One thing I like about her like Leah and David she talks to the vendors before hand and does her homework on the products so she's well prepared....and I find her pleasanr...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”