Honored Contributor

I really don't understand the benefit of not having Top Values.  Many people look forward to them.  

Trusted Contributor

I simply can’t watch for very long, the quality of the broadcast is so poor, it’s hard on the eyes! They do have what seems like pretty jewelry, but the pieces are so blurred by the poor picture, who knows! Prices aren’t that great either IMO.

Frequent Contributor

Wonder if Kathy  Levine  is finally retired? She must be in her 70s.

Trusted Contributor

@Beaches 1956 , Kathy Levine has been representing Nutrisystem on HSN.  She looks great!

Trusted Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

They should just call themselves the Invicta watch channel since that is nearly all they show these days.

Maybe Qrate will buy it and make another channel identical to all the others they already have airing.  That is what we need...more of the same.

Gee, I wonder why sales are down at all the channels?

Really?  I wonder why what you claim to see is not what I see.

They have been showing lots of different products lately.

Are you assuming?  Looks like it.

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

They should just call themselves the Invicta watch channel since that is nearly all they show these days.

Maybe Qrate will buy it and make another channel identical to all the others they already have airing.  That is what we need...more of the same.

Gee, I wonder why sales are down at all the channels?

OMG - I couldn't stop laughing! You are so right. I never watch that channel because its not in hi-def and who needs Invicta watches?? Good one!

Talk to your cable provider.  It's not Evine's fault that you are not getting it in HD.

Trusted Contributor

@Beaches 1956 wrote:

Wonder if Kathy  Levine  is finally retired? She must be in her 70s.

She is 67.

Super Contributor

I never understood what "evine" meant.  I guess no one did they are chaing their name back.

I'll watch the Waterford shows.  Thats about it.  Too many watches and I don't like the rest of their stuff.

Valued Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

I simply can’t watch for very long, the quality of the broadcast is so poor, it’s hard on the eyes! They do have what seems like pretty jewelry, but the pieces are so blurred by the poor picture, who knows! Prices aren’t that great either IMO.

I wonder why some areas get Evine in HD and others don’t?  It’s difficult to watch anything once you’ve seen it in HD. Too “fuzzy.”

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@lizzief wrote:

I wonder why some areas get Evine in HD and others don’t?  It’s difficult to watch anything once you’ve seen it in HD. Too “fuzzy.”

@Ifeelwicked, it's up to your provider.   We've been getting Evine in HD for a couple of years now. We also get Q2 in HD and some do not.

However, JTV broadcasts in HD but we do not get it with our cable.