Regular Contributor
They will be changing their name back to ShopHQ!!!! Apparently millions of $ in lagging sales plus lots of changes and firings behind the scenes on the executive level. How a name change will help sales is beyond me!
Trusted Contributor

They should just call themselves the Invicta watch channel since that is nearly all they show these days.

Maybe Qrate will buy it and make another channel identical to all the others they already have airing.  That is what we need...more of the same.

Gee, I wonder why sales are down at all the channels?

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Regular Contributor
The economy possibly???
Regular Contributor
Laura Duffeck is back hosting also!
Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:

She is on now.  I don't remember seeing her on before.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@catnappurr wrote:

I have seen her presenting many household items, like linens and find her to be very informative and personable. 

I also saw her show beds and I was tempted to buy; however, researched the bed and found the materials could produce chemicals I didn't want to breathe in on an ongoing basis.

Honored Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
They will be changing their name back to ShopHQ!!!! Apparently millions of $ in lagging sales plus lots of changes and firings behind the scenes on the executive level. How a name change will help sales is beyond me!

I knew something was up.  I use to really enjoy watching Evine, now they are doing remotes in LA, Florida on a weekly basis.  They have some new vendors.  So I am not watching much anymore.  I quit watching Q a few years ago and HSN has changed too.  I enjoy the forums and if there is something I am interested in ordering i just go to the taped presentation.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@catnappurr wrote:

I was really surprised seeing her hosting while I was changing channels.  Was she a host before?

Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

They should just call themselves the Invicta watch channel since that is nearly all they show these days.

Maybe Qrate will buy it and make another channel identical to all the others they already have airing.  That is what we need...more of the same.

Gee, I wonder why sales are down at all the channels?

OMG - I couldn't stop laughing! You are so right. I never watch that channel because its not in hi-def and who needs Invicta watches?? Good one!

Honored Contributor

Today and tomorrow are fashion days on Evine.  Erin was talking about all the positive changes that are coming to Evine over the next couple of weeks.

One of the things they are doing is getting rid of the Today's Top Value.