Honored Contributor

Re: Everyone should present TSV's like Carolyn Gracie!

Carolyn is a pro, the best if QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I like she encourages or promotes pet products too. Not forgetting the furry ones💞
Esteemed Contributor

@IMW wrote:

@beach-mom ita. Loved how she talked re the width. She said it is a medium with, if you need a wide don't 

go up, or if you need a narrower- forget it, this is not the shoe for you.

Her honesty was a breath of fresh air.

Carolyn is the type of host I appreciate.  Real information like shoe sizing is a breath of fresh air and gives her creditability.  I believe very few hosts, one in particular that must have 100 favorite curling irons, hairdryers and multioles of every beauty product and uses all of them every day because they are her favorites,  

Valued Contributor

caroly n two of everything Gracie always looks like she is always stuffed in her clothes. 

Respected Contributor

i love carolyn
i can count on enjoying a pleasant shopping experience when she hosts a show.  she doesn't leave you wondering about a dang thing ... she covers it all! 

Trusted Contributor

I hereby cast my vote for MORE Carolyn Gracie at night so the WEST COAST can see her!! She is The Absolute Best.

Right out of the gate, 2 minutes into the TSV presentation last night she says, "This shoe has a removable insole so you can insert your own orthotic..."

THANK YOU, Ms. Gracie! I ALWAYS have to look up that one piece of CRITICAL information online with most of the other hosts. Not with Carolyn...she handles her business and knows what the customer wants.

Last night, she even discussed the fit of the TSV shoe, how wide it was, whether or not it was lightweight and what size and width she was wearing. So much in-depth information and she is so forthright about her body, her size, her curves, her feet! I love her! More importantly...I TRUST her common sense and her opinion.

All hail and praise Carolyn Gracie! Please give us more of her on the West Coast...I am always at work when she is typically on. What a 100 percent fantastic host! 💜
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom

Forgot to add...THANK YOU, dear fellow Q shopper, for starting this positive thread. ❤
Respected Contributor

I don't care for the squirrel silliness with Gary on Denim and Company.

Valued Contributor

You might leave her a message on her Facebook page......
thanking her for such a great presentation. Seems there were a lot of people that enjoyed seeing her and appreciated her presentation.
Trusted Contributor

@jlrbr
I will do that right now! Great idea, and I thank you for it.