Honored Contributor

Re: Everyone should present TSV's like Carolyn Gracie!

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@beach-mom

Forgot to add...THANK YOU, dear fellow Q shopper, for starting this positive thread. ❤

@MarnieRez3 - YW! What a sweet thing to say! (((HUGS)))

Respected Contributor

Carolyn is one of the few hosts that I can watch for a entire show. She is personable, has a great voice, and is thorough in her descriptions. Such a great smile too!!

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree!  Carolyn is the best!  She represents so many and seems to take our place in the questions and types of things we look for in clothing, shoes and other items as well.  I love her calm nature and slight sense of humor on air.  She doesn't seem to race through the items either She is really someone I listen to!

Honored Contributor

I certainly do not think CG represents me, I dont mind her, but I'm tired of her, give the new hosts more time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I certainly do not think CG represents me, I dont mind her, but I'm tired of her, give the new hosts more time.

@blackhole99 

Except for KS, CW, TC..the newer hosts have been with QVC for 3 years now and that's after their 6 months of training with Mary Beth when they are initially hired before they went on air, so I think what they are is what we are going to get.....and sorry to say some are just unwatchable....and there are a few tenured hosts you can put in that category too....And before anyone says it, I DO change the channel! But that's not good for QVC because revenues/sales have been down for several quarters now....It's not just me, if a host is annoying it means customers are watching less and that means less chance for a sale.... Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Carolyn is genuine, sincere, thorough in her presentions, and practical when it comes to knowing what product information needs to be shared. I appreciate that she is a breast cancer survivor and has such a cheerful and pleasant personality and outlook. Her radio background also gives her a speaking voice that is easy to listen to, and not rushed. She's a gem!!

Honored Contributor

@teachgrd3 wrote:

Carolyn is genuine, sincere, thorough in her presentions, and practical when it comes to knowing what product information needs to be shared. I appreciate that she is a breast cancer survivor and has such a cheerful and pleasant personality and outlook. Her radio background also gives her a speaking voice that is easy to listen to, and not rushed. She's a gem!!

@teachgrd3 

👍

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't see her too often, but the few times that I have, she is very detailed in her descriptions, very much like Jill Bauer was. There need to be more hosts like that!

Trusted Contributor

@teachgrd3 

Such a well-written post! All hail Carolyn!Heart

Super Contributor

I guess that I'm one of the few who's not a fan of Carolyn. Just not a fan.