Honored Contributor

Everyone should present TSV's like Carolyn Gracie!

I watched the midnight TSV presentation of Clarks Step Glow Jade with Carolyn Gracie. The detail she provided was the best, but I should have known she would explain everything, as I've seen her done this in the past. She not only described the colors, but showed the inside AND the soles of the shoes. The vendor Amy commented on that. It was so nice to get something besides the colors, a brief description, and a look at the models. 

I don't wear shoes like this and I wasn't intending to order any. I ended up doing just that! If she hadn't shown the inside and the soles I probably wouldn't have been interested! Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Re: Everyone should present TSV's like Carolyn Gracie!

I missed the airing but am not surprised to hear that Carolyn was terrific! IMO, she seems to always cover details and features you need to know, and does so in a calm voice with understandable and meaningful/helpful grammar. Love her as a host! Jill was the same way...I felt good ordering after her presentations because I didn't feel there would be a "mystery" to what would eventually arrive at my doorstep. With most of the new hosts, it's a social selling scene missing most of what I need to know. Hope Carolyn stays around!

Super Contributor

@beach-mom 

I am watching the presentation now.. Carolyn is a excellent host. Her attention to the details of an item is great, She gives you the information to make an informed decision.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair in denim. almost all of my shoes are Clarks Cloud steppers.  For anyone with foot and heel problems I highly recommend these shoes. Agree Carolyn is the best. 

Honored Contributor

I just watched her presentation and it was excellent.  I love how detailed she was and not screaming hurry, hurry before they sell out!  

Valued Contributor

She is one of the best, tried and true

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

I watched the midnight TSV presentation of Clarks Step Glow Jade with Carolyn Gracie. The detail she provided was the best, but I should have known she would explain everything, as I've seen her done this in the past. She not only described the colors, but showed the inside AND the soles of the shoes. The vendor Amy commented on that. It was so nice to get something besides the colors, a brief description, and a look at the models. 

I don't wear shoes like this and I wasn't intending to order any. I ended up doing just that! If she hadn't shown the inside and the soles I probably wouldn't have been interested! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom 

Carolyn is an EXCELLENT host, she is always informative and gives good product detail too in a calm, pleasant voice....Woman Very Happy

I am so tired of these hosts that act silly and place  the show emphasis on themselves instead of the product and the only info we get from them is the COLORS which they go over ENDLESSLY.....its like they didnt do their homework so thats the only thing they know about the product but they seem to talk a lot about everything and anything else........Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I agree 100%! Carolyn is an excellent host. She just gets us. What we want to know. I would love to see her in prime time more often.
@ SPURT I too am over the silly, giddiness of many of the hosts. I've said it before, I don't care about how many they own (SB) or where they're going on vacation (KL). Throwing up your hands and shrieking is a channel changer. I think some hosts need a refresher course.
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I could not agree moreSmiley Happy I was going through channels about 2 weeks ago.  I had been looking for sunglasses and Carolyn  was presenting the Prive readers and the sunglasses.  She was so thoruough with the details.  I did purchase a pair and I love them.  Her attention to detail is perfect.  She is enjoyable to watch and listen to.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlrbr wrote:
I agree 100%! Carolyn is an excellent host. She just gets us. What we want to know. I would love to see her in prime time more often.
@ SPURT I too am over the silly, giddiness of many of the hosts. I've said it before, I don't care about how many they own (SB) or where they're going on vacation (KL). Throwing up your hands and shrieking is a channel changer. I think some hosts need a refresher course.

@jlrbr 

I am so tired of the host "all about me" stuff---and these fantasy stories about the clothes, or the "busy mom" stories.....or family stories....🙄  Sadly, I think that's what QVC wants...to create the illusion that the host is a "friend" and the viewer is part of the "family"  Why QVC is just a time spent with "the girls"🙄...But people dont get to know about the merchandise and thats why there are many unanswered questions on the web site product page Woman Frustrated

One time a few of us were sent to a Business Conference it was supposed to be about building employee motivation and team work.....But it was more about the retail world and customer service....I'll never forget one speaker who was a Sales Rep, as a consumer, I found it interesting...she talked about "know your customer".....and its obvious QVC really doesn't know what we like and dislike...they go by "trends" that dont fit their customer base at all...Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”